TNVC Releases IR MFL Package

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I was getting ready to mention that I thought lasers were still not legal and I am glad I did, if hunting nuisance animals, they are ok.. But I would rather have a peq mounted on rifle and a mono strapped to my eye..

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Can I piggyback on this and offer up another smoking deal for the bolt gun guys?

Defiance machine has their nightvision mounts on clearance. Quote is from an email I got from them, Im going to order one for my Manners T3 and one for my McMillan A1-3. Hopefully, the near future holds a big promotion and some night vision.

EFR at $137.50 and the Specter at $115.00

http://defiancemachine.com/nv-mounts/

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    I was getting ready to mention that I thought lasers were still not legal and I am glad I did, if hunting nuisance animals, they are ok.. But I would rather have a peq mounted on rifle and a mono strapped to my eye..
    The DBAL in the package is a class 1 IR laser as well as a red or green visible system. you can use one or the other or both.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I'll stick to supporting our local guys! They put out a top tier product!

Can I piggyback on this and offer up another smoking deal for the bolt gun guys?

Defiance machine has their nightvision mounts on clearance. Quote is from an email I got from them, Im going to order one for my Manners T3 and one for my McMillan A1-3. Hopefully, the near future holds a big promotion and some night vision.

http://defiancemachine.com/nv-mounts/

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I'll stick to supporting our local guys! They put out a top tier product!

These are just mounts, so the above package would mount to this on a bolt gun. These are similar to a Badger EFR.

If there is a local guy making mounts like this, then Ill take it down and gladly support the local guy.

Top Bottom