To my dear friends Henry, Whit, Spanky, and Mike Pizz.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Ok, first things first,...a new gun, doesn't a champion make! Second, in production, you have to work for it, "Production" is a tough class to be in, if you rank high in the "overall" standings, do did great considering you are shooting MINOR power factor and using 10 round mags.
    So, get your gun, enter a match, then let's talk about theme music.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Me being out of town was scheduled before the classifier match was decided, bagger.

Why don't you bring that Production rig to Mississippi Classic and show me how it's done. :fawk:

Mississippi classic is the same weekend as our club match. After this month I will be able to make a few more eaps matches. You will have your chance to take a shot at the title soon enough.

Hmmmm.
    He can come to Space City and shoot with us. Hell, I'm a lonely C production shooter...

I'm game

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I feel pretty, so pretty.

How did you know that is my theme song? Some people hear Danger Zone in their head, some hear the theme from Rocky, I hear that song every time just before I shoot.

I beg to differ about he gun not making the champion. I have done a pretty fair job of buying my way to where I am now.

I love you all by the way.

Last edited:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    That is what we love about Jeff, he thinks that he is at Disney World every time he shoots a match.
    When I think about him, this is what I hear,....
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, buying competition guns can take you far, but one day, as you shoot and move, your ability is what you will have to prove.
    This is when, after your guns are marked "SOLD", cause you got beat by some "production" shooter who is OLD."
    I think that we know how this story ends....don't we Jeff-ro?

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    That is what we love about Jeff, he thinks that he is at Disney World every time he shoots a match.
    When I think about him, this is what I hear,....
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, buying competition guns can take you far, but one day, as you shoot and move, your ability is what you will have to prove.
    This is when, after your guns are marked "SOLD", cause you got beat by some "production" shooter who is OLD."
    I think that we know how this story ends....don't we Jeff-ro?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now thats funny lol and true lol

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    That's where I have seen behavior like this before.....Jeff, it's because nobody understands you,....that explains it for me.....
    Hey, I know where I can get a smoke machine for your entrance.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Smoke machine is overboard. I have just been lobbying for someone to allow me to have entrance music when it is my turn up until "are you ready?". You all know me. I'm all about the showmanship. I just think it would be better for you, the audience and my adoring fans to have a soundtrack. If you dont get me.....you can't process me.

WINNING...DUH!

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    OK, so you're a shooting queen.

I guess that since don't ask, don't tell went by the wayside you felt free.

BTW, making a production out of something is not the same as shooting a Production which is not the same as shooting Production.

Top Bottom