To parents of small children: Let me be the one who says it out loud

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I LOL'd almost the entire time! :mamoru:

Man this blog post is full of WIN! :cool:

http://www.stevewiens.com/2013/03/1...ldren-let-me-be-the-one-who-says-it-out-loud/

Here's a couple I lost it on;
    I have to confess that sometimes the sound of his screaming drives me to hide in the pantry. And I will neither confirm nor deny that while in there, I compulsively eat chips and/or dark chocolate.

*You should enjoy every moment now! They grow up so fast!*

I usually smile and give some sort of guffaw, but inside, I secretly want to hold them under water. Just for a minute or so. Just until they panic a little.

I will say that one kid is nothing. Two and you each have to tag team them. 3 kids, and it just never seems like your going to catch up or stay ahead. You are now outnumbered :rofl:

but aside form the chaos I'll face in a few hours during dinner/bath/bed time,
    there is no replacement for the collective yells of "Daddy!" as I walk inside @ 5:00 p.m. and they take me down then beg to let the dog out to play.

Yesterday I was greeted by 5 of them. Mine and two nieces who gave the "Uncle D" while acting just like my kids tackling me in an attempt to be the first to hug me lol

Good times for sure, but I feel this guys pain too. I think we all do and have ;)

Last edited:

Sully

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Sulphur
    I will say that one kid is nothing. Two and you each have to tag team them. 3 kids, and it just never seems like your going to catch up or stay ahead :rofl:

Like a buddy always tells me "don't ever let them outnumber you and the wife"...

Top Bottom