Today's Match Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    This was the first match that I used the new open gun. I was very happy with the way that it performed. There were a few points at which I made it look bad. I forgot to take the safety off before racking the slide, Forgot to clean a mag after it got full of that black dirt from down there. Here ya go.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    sweet piece and nice performance overall man. i cant see at All how you scored, but you looked pretty smooth and comfortable to me. I'm with lolbeauxdawg, i wish I had one too :pimp:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I was there yesterday, my boy has really grown up, and now he got a "race" gun. Guys, I'm telling you, he's coming,..he has a list and he says that he's taking 'em down one at a time. He got me already.
    Oh, check this out,...I finally get an 8 shot revolver, I have been getting frustrated shooting USPSA matches with a six shot gun and having to suck reloads all day, so to play ICORE I get a S&W R8, this 8 shot revolver should do the trick, right?
    Well yesterday, one of the courses had 9 shots from every position,...WHAT???????????????
    Does someone make a 9 shot revolver?
    No respect, no respect at all.......

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I feel so inadequate, every time I get close, someone moves the goal post. I admit defeat!

Come on Charlie Brown. I promise I won't move the ball this time.

I realized after a few stages that I don't need to aim quite as much. I was getting good hits and going too slow. I'm like Ricky Bobby...got to remember how to go fast. Anybody got a spare mountain lion?

Top Bottom