Tony Fontenot, Casting Cajun, dead

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Just read Tony Fontenot the Casting Cajun is dead form a self inflicted gun shot wound.

My kids and I would watch his show on Saturday mornings if we were home and I always looked forward to his Boudreaux and Thibodaux jokes. He seemed like a great guy and I'm sad to hear of his passing. We'll sure miss his show and jokes.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I never meet him but watched the show. Everyone that meet him says how nice he was. I heard different stories on why he did it. He left a note so we may hear more in the days to come. Still sad no matter the reason.

Waccou

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Don’t want to keep adding to the rumor mill but I was told by someone that may have had credible information that he went to the hospital , filled out and organ donor card then went into the public restroom and killed himself. I can’t help but think he was doing something quite selfless in a way. Not sure , just liked him and his show and it’s such shocking and troubling news. Peace to his family if possible.

Ben Karns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Covington, LA
    I can confirm that he is deceased, I do not know the details of his death other than it was self inflicted. He attended my old church and my family atteneded his funeral.

Thoughts and Prayers be with his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom