Top 10 guns of Mexican Cartels

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Hmm.They love the wasr.That is too bad they didn't sell all of them from century.Then everyone could go back to buying good made ak's.

Their choice of vehicle in the past as I remember was VW.Doesn't need water.

It is funny I see this.I just read an article about comparing the saiga to the sar-1.
    What was sad was,the sar-1 was quoted as being a better rifle. lol.

"Now thas funny ,I don't care who ya are"

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I LOVE how everyone in the comments is dogging on him. LOL its pretty brutal, certainly good for a laugh.

What's not funny is the death of a border patrol agent and innocent civilians because of the incompetent jackasses in the present administration. Then they try to pass legislation against legal gun owners. It is deceptive at best evil at worst.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    Then they try to pass legislation against legal gun owners. It is deceptive at best evil at worst.

The one that gets me is the the signing of an executive order concerning this when they know, these sonsabitches know that we know what the hell they did.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    He, (the squeaky voiced intern) says the FN 5.7 is called the cop killer because of it's armor piercing capability. Now, anyone with more than 3 brain cells to rub together knows it's the cartridge more than the weapon and it's my understanding those rounds are very controlled and very hard to get??

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Political Preemtive Diffusion: get as many firearms from the common man prior to our collapsing of the entire economic and social order such that we can herd and dispose of them as we see fit.

Of course, too many are ignorant and bigoted... We could stir the pot with PsyOps and BlackOps/False Flag Ops and watch them go at each other with 200 + years of carefully nurtured hostility...

We'd better be waking up wise or it's going to be a garish final push.

jgreco15

The Zebra
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    He, (the squeaky voiced intern) says the FN 5.7 is called the cop killer because of it's armor piercing capability. Now, anyone with more than 3 brain cells to rub together knows it's the cartridge more than the weapon and it's my understanding those rounds are very controlled and very hard to get??

Not hard to get at all. Not controlled. I saw thousands of rounds of 5.7X28 on a shelf in an overpriced gun shop yesterday. More expensive than other types of ammo, yes. Hard to get or controlled, no.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Not hard to get at all. Not controlled. I saw thousands of rounds of 5.7X28 on a shelf in an overpriced gun shop yesterday. More expensive than other types of ammo, yes. Hard to get or controlled, no.

You misunderstand. There are several different types of 5.7 ammo designated by the color of the tip of the bullet. There is only one of the 8 or so that is an armor piercing round and that particular one, as I remember; is very tightly controlled and hard to get.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_5.7×28mm#Varieties
    Ok two, the duty and the tracer are considered AP but as it says are restricted. I don't know if that makes it impossible for *them* to get or not, but my point is owning an FN five seven does not automatically give you an armor piercing weapon.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom