Top 3 favorite fast food places

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    No one's mentioned my #1 favorite yet

#1 Long John Silver's!!!!!!
    #2 Captain D's
    #3 Arby's

That being said, I only eat fast food about once a month, and it is rarely from these places as they are the more expensive of the fast food chain.

Usually it's a Mc'D's trip with the kids slummin on the dollar menu because we are to far from home running errands around noon.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    I might eat fast food once every couple of months or so.

Legnon's Boucherie - boudin
    Popeyes
    Wendys

I've boycotted McDonald's for over 35 years. The one time that I broke that boycott, was because the woman I was with just had to to go there.
    With only 5 customers in the place, it still took over a half hour for me to get a simple hamburger without ketchup. It took them 3 trys to get it right.

Art

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Central grocery!
    Chic-fil-a is my favorite of the chains.

Mabile's in Laplace for poboys.
    Lakeview Harbor for burgers and potatos. Laager's does a pretty good burger though, and they have waffle fries, not to mention any kind of beer you could want. (for the N.O. crew we need to plan a Laager's night...).

cottonmouth

Lone Wolf
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    my favorite fast food is probably the ridiculous amount of deer that have met the the front bumper of my pick-up :chuckles:
    nah, in all seriousness I would have to say raising canes or sonic. I'm not to picky but I tend to avoid McDonald's after some of the things I've seen in that joint. :puke:

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    No one's mentioned my #1 favorite yet

#1 Long John Silver's!!!!!!
    #2 Captain D's
    #3 Arby's

That being said, I only eat fast food about once a month, and it is rarely from these places as they are the more expensive of the fast food chain.

Usually it's a Mc'D's trip with the kids slummin on the dollar menu because we are to far from home running errands around noon.

OMG! Taste is so subjective..LOL! your 1 and 2 are my least and second least fav! HA! I haven't eaten fast food since 2005 except for a Jason's deli wrap that my office bought (got crap for not participating last time they bought lunch - pizza) The posts on this thread are awesome. It's hard not to eat fast food. Stuff is good!

Top Bottom