Total reloading setup for sale. Albany, LA.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajun0311

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    albany, la
    item has sold

I have a single stage RCBS press, RCBS digital scale, 30-06 Lee carbide die set, 30-06 Lee crimp die set, 9mm Lee carbide die set, 6 boxes of Hornady .30 cal 150gr, BTSP #3033 (100 pieces each), approximately 400 pieces of 30-06 brass, a 30-06 brass trimmer, 2 boxes of Hornady .355 124gr hp/xtp #35571 (100 pieces each), 9mm brass trimmer, primer pocket uniformer, bullet puller, digital calipers, beam scale, approximately 1500 pieces of 9mm brass, chamber gauge, Lyman brass tumbler (not the el cheapo one) with fresh media and polisher, and I may have left off a thing or two. I tried to be as accurate as possible on the numbers of things but please don't hold me to the exact numbers.

Anyway, all this is for sale and I am asking $400. I'm firm on the $400. I would prefer to sell it all together and not piece it out. However, I am not unreasonable and could possibly sell it by the piece.
    Local sale only. I am not boxing up all this stuff and mailing it anywhere so don't ask. If you are within a reasonable driving distance, I will meet you half way, I'm a nice guy like that. Or, you can just come to the house and pick it up.
    Please contact me by phone and not email. My number is - nine eight five, six eight seven, four three nine two, and my name is Shane.

I am selling this because I am a disabled vet and have had some surgeries on my back and can no longer get comfortable to do the processes it takes of reloading. It's just too painful. All equipment works like it should and has given me accurate ammo over the past years. It's just taking up space when someone else could be enjoying it like I did.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom