Traded ACOG Trijicon 4x32

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    This has been traded
    It is Model TA31 with Donut Reticle, manufactured in March 2006, Model 4x32

SN is machined on and can be verified independently if anyone is interested in purchasing. Case can be purchased from Trijicon for $36.00.

If you purchased this new, this is the price off Trijicon's site:TA31 ACOG 4x32 Scope with Red Dual Illumination Doughnut Reticle BAC-M16/AR15 $1,326.00
    Quick Release Mount $153.00
    Total $1479.00

Asking $800.00
    7d33dffc.jpg

b63e1c34.jpg

5b8c24d5.jpg

Last edited:

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I hate to ask but how can one be sure it isn't a clone?

That would be an expensive clone since ACOG contains Tritium and it would be obvious when the sun goes down.

Raised lettering on the side and bible verse on model number are all correct.

I will pull the serial number and contact Trijicon, Inc.

Not sure what else would be a key indicator to raise the flag of concern for being a clone. Those little China men are getting pretty sneaky at making counterfeits of basically everything, some days I wonder if I am myself or just a clone of what I use to be.......

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    Just verified the ACOG with Trijicon.
    It is Model TA31 with Donut Reticle, manufactured in March 2006, Model 4x32

SN is machined on and can be verified independently if anyone is interested in purchasing. Case can be purchased from Trijicon for $36.00.

If you purchased this new, this is the price off Trijicon's site:TA31 ACOG 4x32 Scope with Red Dual Illumination Doughnut Reticle BAC-M16/AR15 $1,326.00
    Quick Release Mount $153.00
    Total $1479.00

vietboy1st

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Boston,Mass
    The clones have tritium. You can buy it for $8 a vial.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm a little interested but very wary w/o box/peperwork/BOS.

When I bought my Aimpoints, I called customer service and they walked me through the ways to tell the difference between the real deal and clones, but they said the clones have gotten amazingly good.

You are right. That's why i don't sell aimpoint product anymore. I can't tell between the cheap china clone or american made aimpoint anymore.. Damn copy cat.. For trijicon and eotech i can tell but aimpoint i am 60% unsure. Sometime i am selling my aimpoint h-1 i have to email aimpoint service to verify before sell it.:mamoru:

As i know this trijicon acog is Real. The Ta31 model is for mounting on m16 carry handle and it has doughnut sight red color.
    now in 2010 trijicon acog is pimping up their stuff by changing the color to Green and amber organe.
    IMG_0003-1.jpg

:D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom