Traded Both: WTS/WTT Franchi I-12 and Customized Ruger 10/22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmcdaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Columbia, MS
    First I have a Franchi I-12 Inertia Driven 12 gauge that has hardly ever been used. I bought it new and have had it 6 or 7 years maybe. It shoots 2 3/4" and 3" shells. It comes with 5 factory choke tubes, the choke tube wrench, and Franchi soft case. I paid between $650 and $700 for it, and I'm asking $500. Second I have a ruger 10/22 that has a hogue overmolded stock and a butler creek target barrel. It has maybe had two hundred rounds through it. It has a 6-24x44 BSA Platinum scope with an illuminated reticle on it. It also has the extended magazine release on it, and I have a the original 10rd mag and an aftermarket 30 rd mag. I have over $500 in it, and I'm asking $300 OBO. The only guns I would trade for are a springfield armory m1a or a springfield armory 1911, and I could add money if needed. My pics didn't turn out that good either, but I'm offshore and they're all I've got.
    Franchi#1.jpgFranchi#2.jpgFranchi#3.jpg10-22#1.jpg

Last edited:

cmcdaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Columbia, MS
    $250 without the scope, but you can have the mount and rings. I could meet you in Covington or Slidell during the day two weeks from today. I will be on my way home from work.

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I am no expert, but I believe any time a firearm crosses state line a ffl needs to be involved maybe more knowledgable members will chime in

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Believe what you like, this is from the ATF top ten FAQ section,.....

Under Federal law, an unlicensed individual is prohibited from transferring a firearm to an
    individual who does not reside in the State where the transferee resides. Generally, for a person
    to lawfully transfer a firearm to an unlicensed person who resides out of State, the firearm must
    be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) within the recipient’s State of residence. He or
    she may then receive the firearm from the FFL upon completion of an ATF Form 4473 and a
    NICS background check. More information can be obtained on the ATF website at www.atf.gov

cmcdaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Columbia, MS
    Well maybe I was wrong about that. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong, but I still could meet someone at a licensed dealer and have them perform the transfer.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom