TRADED WTS/WTT Kel Tec SU-16C

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Ok, I am finally seeing that I am crazy. My coworker has been telling me this ever since I got on this forum and started selling and trading my guns. I now admit that I am indeed bat crap crazy. Why I am doing this is beyond me because this is a fine rifle and very fun to shoot but I have a couple of projects and I am very broke. So, up for sale is my Kel Tec SU-16C. I traded for it with another member here and he said he had 50 rounds through it. I have put an additional 80 rounds of brass through it and all were flawless. Since trading this I have added a muzzle break, BSA 4x30 scope, 30 round USGI mag and a nice discreet case. For those of you that don't know about this rifle it shoots 223/5.56 and is piston driven. The stock folds (as seen in the pictures) and can be fired in this position. If you wanted you could add an AR style stock and a quad rail and that is one reason I must let it go. I am dying to add those and since I am still perfecting my AR setup I can't spend the money on this rifle. This is a very viable AR alternative.

I must have a FTF transaction in the greater New Orleans area. I will not go through shipping it and do not have the time or desire to travel. While I am only saying it is for sale I would consider a compact 1911. I know that does not jibe with the FS designation but everybody knows that question will come up. I am very hesitant about letting this go so if it does not go quickly I will remove it and come to my senses and keep it. That is what I should do. PM me if you want it or have any questions. The first picture is kind of crappy and I don't know what went wrong but I will work on another one when I get home but it shows all that comes with it. The second one is clearer.

TRADES ADDED
    Compact 1911 or Officers Model
    Springfield XDM 5.25 in 9mm
    Glock 34

Thanks,
    Ruben

a90fb460-1.jpg

76660076.jpg

Last edited:

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    The fact you bumped this has ticked me off. I had hoped I would forget about this fine firearm and would stop being tempted by it. Now I have to start the withdrawal process all over and have a few bad nights of sleep darn you.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom