Training Drills

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I think we can all acknowledge that we must continue to learn and develop our skills. For example, I think it's time to incorporate this drill into our training.

I fully expect the Advantage Group guys to add the "Come at Me Bro" to Carbine II (because it's obviously advanced beyond beginner).

:rofl:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    "When the Audio Dynamic Response Module is activated"

Holy Crap! The tacticool douche's just had to change their underwear. That's so much more awesome than "when the timer goes off you can start."

Please tell me that this video was made a joke to poke fun at those people. They're not serious are they?

Dave

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

Holy Crap! The tacticool douche's just had to change their underwear. That's so much more awesome than "when the timer goes off you can start."

Please tell me that this video was made a joke to poke fun at those people. They're not serious are they?

Dave

Are you seriously asking if that's serious?

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    They're not serious are they?

Dave

ffda11e4056250b6a2dd7fec3aebf111.jpg

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I think it says a lot about the current state of the 'instructor community' that he wasn't sure it was a joke at first. lol

Without getting into again I had a huge disagreement years ago on this website over the term AAR. After a bad call at work we will talk about it. It's a natural progression. We don't have After Action Reviews or Reports or what ever they call them. So I pointed that it would be easier and less douche'y to say, "what did ya'll think about the class you had?"

Turned out I was wrong and got banned for a couple of days.

So based on personal experiences I never under estimate to tacti'cool's ability to say douche'y things and have no sense of humor about it. Or to come up with senseless "training" classes.

Another time on this very website we were having a discussion about tactical weapon's lights. I pointed out that since we always have about four lights turned on in my house regardless of time of day. I felt I could get by without a tactical weapon light for now. I had a training guy who was really big into training tell me that I wrong b/c they could cut the power to my house first. Seriously!? He thinks a squad of operators are coming for me in the night?

I almost got banned for that discussion. So now I really just don't know what those types are up to.

Dave

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

Dave

Tactical training is not a joking matter. :mad:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wow. How did they manage to land Jason Statham for narrator?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom