Trans shooting at Joel Osteen’s church

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Pray for the innocent child and man shot. Rejoice that the animal was put down immediately. This should be used to promote protecting one’s self and not depend on signs and cops to do it. Stop with all the national media blowing this up. It’s easy. The wolf showed and was put down fast. Let it be a warning to all the other evil doers what awaits them if they act. Doesn’t matter what’s between your legs, do harm to innocent people get put down like a dog in the street. End of story.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Wife showed me a superball commercial made quinton terrintino. Aimed at Christians saying we need to stop hating and wash peoples feet. Ignorant SB has no idea that the lbtq are terrorist and generaly hate America.

Too much?
    I saw that. It came off as racist trash and liberal ideology disguised as Christianity.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I wonder if it’s the hormones they’re taking that’s making them snap. No real motives known yet. “Free Palestine” was on shooter’s gun. The media is not mentioning that the shooter is trans.

View attachment 157851
    THAT'S why they're not talking about the woman?
    Cuz "she" is trans"?

No surprise, if so!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Read this article. They outline neighbors stating this "woman" was violent and threatening, with a long history of it. Threatening neighbors with a handgun. But notice the article says absolutely nothing about the perp being transgender (really a male), probably on numerous hormones. Or from being from El Salvador, could have waded across the Rio Grand 2 months ago. It would violate their real agenda, the news media. Lets not report "all the facts we know".

details/history on the shooter.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Maybe a bio women that pretended to be a male for some time? I haven't seen anything official that lists her as a male yet, other than name, that I noticed.
    could be. I sort of assumed the other way. One of the articles i read listed more male names than female. She had like 6 or 7 aliases she went by. But I believe you may be right, a bio female as she showed up with a 7 year old child. What sort of crazy puck brings their child with em to shoot up a church? A bio female shooter is pretty rare in mass shootings too.

Clearly Biden's border policies for the last 2.75 years enable this sort of crap. Not saying this is the case this time but all these illegals flooding our nation. It's a national security risk. And a massive financial strain too.

Top Bottom