Travelers Who Refuse Screening Process Will Be Fined & Incarcerated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    How long before you have to pass through these scanners to get into the mall, courthouse, stores? You see, it's for our own good. This is way over the line. Apparently the mid term elections didn't phase them a bit. I wonder how long before "home grown" opposition springs up targeting those responsible for this? The way this is being handled could very well provoke common Americans tired of their liberties being trampled on by the Federal government.

One false flag operation away

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    and pissin enuff people off could shorten and simplify their fight, even without the FF op

Stay political y'all

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    im positive just about every american disapproves of this and knows it's illegal and wrong.
    the people who support this are in a minority

this SHOULD be reversed soon...I hope

From what I read today most people don't mind the scanners because it makes them feel like flying is safer.

steverM9

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Clinton, LA
    mbdijwstujgpxtjmy.jpg

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    “Once a person submits to the screening process, they can not just decide to leave”

Illegal under the Fifth Amendment prohibition against self incrimination. 'Course, that may not be a real cool thing to say at an airport screening station, LOL. TSA may enforce the policy, but ultimately it will not stand a court test. Once you are on the airplane, it's a different set of rules. But on the ground, you can walk away at anytime.

SwampKat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    I refuse to fly while they are using the scanners, if I can't drive there I won't go.

I wish everyone would boycott the airports until the scanners and TSA are gone.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    I refuse to fly while they are using the scanners, if I can't drive there I won't go.

I wish everyone would boycott the airports until the scanners and TSA are gone.

what you are missing is TSA does not care about people like you who are going to boycott. They do not care about the airline losing business. Airline tickets are the cheapest I have seen them in the last 5 years...

Does the TSA have the legal authority or will they call over the sheriff or police to arrest and hold you? If so, where is this legal authority in the law books?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell

Once there the detainees will not only be barred from flying, but will be held indefinitely as suspected terrorists, face fines of up to $11,000 and may also be turned over to local police. One sheriff’s office said they were already preparing to handle a large number of detainees and plan to treat them as terror suspects, held until they are convinced they don’t pose a terror threat.

Good man, Sheriff. "F" that stinking habeus corpus crap. Heck, that whole Constitution thing is malarkey. Right, Comrade.

"may also be turned over to local police" WTF, the sovereign State of Arizona cannot enforce US immigration law, but local police can handle US anti-terrorism cases. "Its a madhouse, a madhouse." -Charleton Heston (Soylent Green)

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Good man, Sheriff. "F" that stinking habeus corpus crap. Heck, that whole Constitution thing is malarkey. Right, Comrade.

"may also be turned over to local police" WTF, the sovereign State of Arizona cannot enforce US immigration law, but local police can handle US anti-terrorism cases. "Its a madhouse, a madhouse." -Charleton Heston (Soylent Green)

Remember when I stated that there are but two classes of Men in this world: the slaves and the enslaved. The difference is that the Enslaved recognizes their condition and resists...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No, worse.

The NAZIS got rid of all deadheads, drug addicts, career criminals, communists, & perverts.

We are being forced to support those slimes.

leVieux

Those (the deadheads, addicts and criminals) would have been the Brownshirts... They are NOT done yet, my friend. And if you live long enough you will see it come to pass (if we continue to bury our collective heads in the sand - while our arses are still exposed).

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Is this accurate?

Radiation is used so it can cause cancer but 1 in 80 is hogwash. I saw somewhere that it exposes you to about as much radiation as 10 minutes of commercial airline flight which is pretty low. I would worry more about the TSA agent giving you Hep A with his clammy hands that have been groping butts all day then cancer from those machines.

I can't wait for all the Lawsuits this is going to result in.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Radiation is used so it can cause cancer but 1 in 80 is hogwash. I saw somewhere that it exposes you to about as much radiation as 10 minutes of commercial airline flight which is pretty low. I would worry more about the TSA agent giving you Hep A with his clammy hands that have been groping butts all day then cancer from those machines.

This

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Indeed, I've seen a lot of articles on the subject-- with some rather educated and notable fellows wondering just how accurate that "4-10 minutes of flight" number really is, in terms of skin exposure.

I'm flying today, and then back again after the holiday. If they point me towards the scanner (I seem to get randomly selected pretty often), I'm gonna go for the free grope. I could use a little travel music. :rofl:

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007

That dosen't mean the local Police will take them.

Top Bottom