Tree Hugging Prius owner rages about a diesel truck *May be NWS for language*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    It would have been hard to resist parking on her Prius! Truck was idling while video was going, I saw no smoke. She is just a uppity bitch. No way I would have went that easy on her!

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    The lady had no business doing what she did.

I do hate it when someone pulls up with a big stinking diesel and just lets it sit there and run (short the big trucks that don't start well in the cold I get that). It's pretty annoying and inconsiderate. I found it funny that they guy was blaming it on the kid's allergies, but kept the door open and the kid wasn't even in the cab.

I don't see what so many have against taking care of the environment. I think there are some liberals to take it way way too far. I think there are some scientists that have not been honest about the whole thing. Still, adding unburned hydrocarbons to the atmosphere ain't good. Pouring oil in the creek ain't good. I think we should take care of what we can. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy your muscle car, but some people do some stuff out of spite and that's just silly.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    He should have simply closed the door and ignored the idiot. You cannot argue with someone like that and make any headway. It's like trying to teach a dog thermodynamics.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    People like this you cant argue with no reasoning with someone who cant listen . The only way to win is either walk away or my favorite antagonize and laugh at their stupidity . Fighting over something like that is just retarded .

My sentiments exactly. You cannot argue with these people. Just smile, tell 'em "Thank you" and move on. In this case, close the door, kick back and let the kidlet snooze. ;)

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I remember we beat this to death in another thread...but for the record, I'd break a personal rule and kikk the drivers ass for that stunt

How embarassing is that ?? to have your ass kikked by an old crippled man....these guys are eat up with the dumass

I'll second that. By the way, whats been happin' in big woods lately?

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    They handled it much better than I would have. Some bitch going off in front of my children(that don't currently exist) would set me off.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    Is that a cigarette or a pen in her hand, looks a tad big for a cigarette but that would make this so much better if it was.

I think I would have had to correct her that it was a truck not a car and it burns diesel FUEL not gas.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom