Trigger upgrade help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anhquan1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Marrero, LA
    Hi guys,

Sorry if this question had been ask before, but just purchased a Sig Sauer patrolman 716 .308 and want to upgrade to a smoother lighter trigger. I'm totally newbie to this, so please give me some advise and suggestion.

Thanks.

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Geissele is my personal choice. ALG Defense is a nice budget option. Combined with some JP springs makes for a nice trigger. Or, the good ole Rock River Arms national match and varmint triggers work well too. Check out HyperFire triggers while your at it. They look kinda cool never used one though. Have fun!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    My personal favorites are CMC 3.5lb Flat trigger for single stage, and Geissele SSA for two-stage. On a budget, ALG is the way to go. The Rock River is a nice two-stage for the money, but I'd recommend against it if you shoot alot. They tend to go to mush in as little as 1000 rounds.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Just installed a ALG/ACT. Came with a purple and brown hammer spring. Didn't expect two springs. Tried both. Not much difference. Chose to go with the full power just to eliminate possible light strikes. Very smooth trigger. Had a RRA two-stage and was having light strikes. Anyway I am very pleased with it. Also saw PSA has a similar trigger for $35. Might want to give it a try.

Top Bottom