WTS: Trijicon/IR Defense REAP-IR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    This is one of the last things that I want to buy, but a great opportunity is knocking at my door and I need money for it to happen. This is the REAP IR by trijicon/ IR defense. This model features clip on capability or to be used as a stand alone optic with around 5 different reticle choices; it also can hold the zero for 4 different rifles as well! The resolution is 640x480, so its the best there is right now. I have used this thing with caution, and the condition is about perfect. Comes with everything I got with it (DVR, DVR cable, hard and soft case) and I did buy this brand new for $7999. If you have any questions let me know. Take paypal gift or regular if you add 3% as well as USPS MO if you feel comfortable with that method. ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. Asking price............. $5000. You will not find this optic for less I promise you so don't low ball me because you will be ignored. If you were on the fence about getting this thermal but that $8K price tag is hard to swallow, this might help that itch a little bit. I purchased this unit brand new on March 27,2017 so there is still over a 2 year warranty on the electronics, but a lifetime warranty on the housing. I am currently in Monroe, Louisiana. If you have any questions, then you can give me a message and I will give you my number for more direct communication.

2a0hte8.jpg

2gx4hzk.jpg

2vl9vmd.jpg

207uiqo.jpg

axb1b8.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom