Trump comes to B.R. Obama plays golf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Also makes you wonder about the black lives matter and new black panther party. Where were they? They had time to come down her a month ago and block traffic and cause all kinds of troubles, but when their people are in danger and really need assistance, they are no where to be found.

pyreaux

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    BRLA
    Rather not have any of them here sacking up police resources that should be used for the people. Trump could easily have donated the cost of his travel and had a press conference.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I don't understand why trump came down at all. But heck I don't understand why trump hasn't dropped out the race yet either.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Between the two, I'm going to vote for Trump no doubt. But his visit was simply PR and a photo op. Trump was here for 6 hours, what did he do beside shake some hands, sign some autographs, pat people on the back, and hand out some gifts for photos and video.

If Obama visited, it just ties up people for security, and the traffic jams. Nothing worthwhile will come of it. Just stay on your vacation.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Between the two, I'm going to vote for Trump no doubt. But his visit was simply PR and a photo op. Trump was here for 6 hours, what did he do beside shake some hands, sign some autographs, pat people on the back, and hand out some gifts for photos and video.

If Obama visited, it just ties up people for security, and the traffic jams. Nothing worthwhile will come of it. Just stay on your vacation.

I feel it was PR also and that's what I don't understand. He will carry Louisana and the floods are not even being covered very well on a national level. I don't see this helping him in Nov.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/19/donald-trump-louisiana-floods-supplies

Though it was mostly a political move, no one made him buy an 18 wheeler worth of supplies to give away, it wasn't the governments money, it was his own.

Don't read anything about a million dollars donated in your link. That trailer load might have cost him a couple hundred thousand....chicken feed for the national publicity he got from it.

And I don't discount something is better than nothing, but I just don't believe his motivation was purely humanitarian.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    The amount of tax dollars it cost for a president to travel anywhere he should stay away. And any future president shouldn't visit a place unless it's absolutely necessary. I would've kept playing golf too. I have no doubt he was being briefed multiple times a day on a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    And Trump was on the ground for how long? Maybe an hour? Not too impressive. Now, if he would put on a pair of rubber boots and some leather gloves and help rip out a few rooms of wet sheetrock, that would be newsworthy!

Top Bottom