Trump rally

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    He is not lying. He is just voicing the American people's bucket list. Many are sick and tired of these Washington dignitaries doing what they want and not what the American people want. Things have gotten totally out of control with the politicans giving our hard earned money away and I for one am glad he is going to try to get our country back from them. I know he has a bunch of Washington dignitaries really concerned.
    If I wanted to pay money to hear an idiot lie to me, I would sign up for cable television.

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    There's also the "anti Trump" rally going on. That should make things quite interesting.
    It's a group of hippies going to try and drown Trump out with noise.

I'll try to find the link.

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I don't know how to get the link, but there's a group on the Facebook "Trumpets Trump Drumpf"

"Bring your horns, drums, cowbells, dance moves, and cameras and let's make some noise Nola and second line Drumpf right out of here!

Get tickets to Drumpfs New Orleans Rally https://www.eventbrite.com/e/donald-j-trump-in-new-orleans-la-tickets-22429299639

Click here to Practice !! http://trumpdonald.org

If you don't have an instrument please bring a camera, your iPhone, a go pro or something else to document what happens to our musicians

notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Semi related- Bill is spending the night to put in some work for Hillary:

Bill Clinton will speak at 6 p.m. Thursday in Baton Rouge at the LiUNA Local 99 headquarters at 1233 Government St. He will then address New Orleans supporters Friday at 10:30 a.m. at the Ashe Power House Theater at 1731 Baronne St.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Semi related- Bill is spending the night to put in some work for Hillary:

2098b91b1d2219b3ad9fa79d3586b6b1.jpg

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I had tickets when he in BR but couldn't make it there. Had some friends going but they turned around said they traffic was too bad. I have a good friend that's a LSP Detective he and his wife were going but the traffic and parking was crazy

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    I had tickets when he in BR but couldn't make it there. Had some friends going but they turned around said they traffic was too bad. I have a good friend that's a LSP Detective he and his wife were going but the traffic and parking was crazy

Gates open at 3 but I think you'd want to be there at noon to avoid traffic.

Swing by through Lakeview and grab a delicious burger and baked potato at Lakeview Harbor.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Don't you think if a bunch of us showed up at a Bill/Hillary rally and disrupted them like the Dump Trumps are planning to, they would all cry foul? I wonder how they are planning to get their noisemakers past security? i can't wait to see the videos of the SS agents throwing these clowns to the floor.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The GOP had best watch their backside. They have already alienated many who stood behind them in the past. IF the people choose Donald Trump and the GOP decides to create a coup attempting to block him- which they're trying to do now- they are officially finished. They may already be.

Top Bottom