Trump Train! I'm on! You?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I will be voting Trump, but he will not become president. Only chance he has is if Bernie runs third party, which I do not see happening.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I will be voting Trump, but he will not become president. Only chance he has is if Bernie runs third party, which I do not see happening.

YEP - Electoral Votes don't add up. Hillary will be our 1st Female POTUS.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I'll vote for Trump but it really doesn't matter --

- Electoral College will vote for the Democratic runner.

The Democrat will almost always win the following states: California 55, Connecticut 7, the District of Columbia 3, Delaware 3, Hawaii 4, Illinois 20, Maine 4, Maryland 10, Massachusetts 11, Michigan 16, Minnesota 10, New Jersey 14, New York 29, Oregon 7, Pennsylvania 20, Rhode Island 4, Vermont 3, Washington 12, and Wisconsin 10. -- Republicans haven't won New York, Oregon, Washington, or Wisconsin since 1984.

Republicans haven’t won California, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania since 1988.

Those states are worth 183 electoral votes. The projection right now is that the Democrat likely enters the 2016 election with a base of 242 electoral votes. -- this leaves Democrats just 28 electoral votes needed to take The White House, while the Republican needs an additional 100 electoral votes to win. There are only 126 electoral votes left among the 11 battleground states. And that is how Obama got elected twice and Hillary will win in November.

Bingo.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    What was scary, just a few weeks ago, is that in 2 national polls of registered Republicans 45% said that if Trump were to win the nomination they would not vote for him, no matter what... That actually gives Hillary 2 votes! (That's my deceased Grandma's math...lol) That may explain why all the BIG democrat supporters were funneling money into Trumps campaign.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    All aboard!
    trumptrain.png

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Unfortunately I think you're right. The sucker punch is if plenty of supporters for him get out and vote. And higher percentage than normal by a large margin. The more people holler "he can't beat Hillary" the more they'll be inclined to stay home.

An that is exactly the strategy the Republican establishment, the main stream media and the Democrats have been using since day one. Convince enough people Trump can't win so they throw their vote to the other guy even if they prefer Trump.

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I will never vote for Trump. I do not want a pathological liar and bully in charge of a military or economy as powerful as America's. I do not want a person as unstable as Trump within 150 miles of nuclear access codes.

#sorrynotsorry

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I will never vote for Trump. I do not want a pathological liar and bully in charge of a military or economy as powerful as America's. I do not want a person as unstable as Trump within 150 miles of nuclear access codes.

#sorrynotsorry

#Hillary2016 ;)

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

#sorrynotsorry

Right there with you it pains me to say this but Trump is the better option. Killery will use the office to distroy this country and anyone who doesnt get on board. Trump however will use the office to boost his ego and line his pockets. I dont think he hates America like she does so he will be mostly indifferent to freedom except where he can control things to his benefit.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom