Trump Train! I'm on! You?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Right there with you it pains me to say this but Trump is the better option. Killery will use the office to distroy this country and anyone who doesnt get on board. Trump however will use the office to boost his ego and line his pockets. I dont think he hates America like she does so he will be mostly indifferent to freedom except where he can control things to his benefit.

I doubt I will change anyone's opinion here.

I disagree with you about Hillary destroying the country - I am worried that she will curb our 2nd Amendment rights, but when I weigh that against what a bully can do with America's power? I have a responsibility to the world to try to prevent that.

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette

I disagree with you about Hillary destroying the country - I am worried that she will curb our 2nd Amendment rights, but when I weigh that against what a bully can do with America's power? I have a responsibility to the world to try to prevent that.

So I ask this: would you rather a bully stand up to our enemies, or a lying spline less p*ssy that has shown to have failed America?

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas

http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-letters/

I'll leave this here...

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Killery the woman who has on more than one occasion had people killed or just simply allowed to be killed (Benghazi) to shut them up or get them out of the way would not be a bully to you? Oh and lets not forget the conflicts ochestrated during the reign of her husband Billy Bob. Lets not forget she used her position as Sec. State to funnel Uranium to the Russians for a contributions to thier "foundation" as well as many other shady deals. You are fooling yourself if you think Trump is one tenth as dangerous as Hitlery.

Edit:
    This comes from someone nauseated at the thought Trump is the "Republican" running for president

Last edited:

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Like I said, I know I'm not going to change anyone's opinion. I answered the OP's question and my reasons for it. In the secrecy of the ballot box, all we have is our conscience.

Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I will admit that I don't think Chillary will be able to curb our 2a rights. Still not enough reason for me to be willing to vote for her over a loose cannon.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie

Trump has too much money, too many assets, too big of a family, too many friends, too much to lose by ruining this country.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Trump has too much money, too many assets, too big of a family, too many friends, too much to lose by ruining this country.

Yes, he may have be frustrated like most of us but he is not a stupid man. The nuclear football is not going to get tossed because North Korea spouts off at the mouth.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    How any of you vote is of no importance unless you have sway over a swing state voter and can convince them. Trump will carry Louisiana with no sweat. He will also lose to Hillary on election day.

As to gun rights, if we remove Supreme Court Justices from the equation, then our guns would actually be safer under a Clinton Presidency. She would push for all kinds of gun control and the GOP would fight her tooth and nail to a standstill, just because she is Hillary. Trump? Trump, (much like Romney) would sell us out in a New York minute in the spirit of "compromise" and be proud that he found a solution that was "fair" to both sides. Rank-and-File RINOs would go along with him because he is their President and the lib-tards would go away sated telling their moonbat constituents that "it is enough for now". Hell, Bill O'Reilly would probably praise him for it as well.

Again, none of this matters because the real fight right now is SC Justices. We are already looking at 1 immediate appointment that will unbalance the court in the Libs favor. There are 2 more that probably won't make it another 4 years, much less 8 years, which is what we are really looking at with Hillary unless she majorly screws the pooch.

The real travesty is that neither Cruz nor Trump were viable candidates from the get-go. We let the media pick our GOP candidates for us again. This is what we get. We get 8 years of Hillary. THIS is what we deserve.

I held my nose and voted for Romney last time but swore I'd never do it again. This go round I'm voting 3rd party. Why?

Because F**k all of them, that's why.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    The real travesty is that neither Cruz nor Trump were viable candidates from the get-go. We let the media pick our GOP candidates for us again. This is what we get. We get 8 years of Hillary. THIS is what we deserve.

Nah we get 8 years of Trump. ;) It's what America deserves. And that's either a wonderful or horrible thing, depending on who you talk to :)

Muddy45

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Covington
    First off let me say that this is the first election I will not be voting in since I turned 18. Both candidates suck donkey nuts. I'm beginning to really agree with George Carlin on voting. It doesn't really matter who is in the White House.

"Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.'"

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created." George Carlin

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    First off let me say that this is the first election I will not be voting in since I turned 18. Both candidates suck donkey nuts. I'm beginning to really agree with George Carlin on voting. It doesn't really matter who is in the White House.

"Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.'"

"I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way: I don't vote. On Election Day, I stay home. I firmly believe that if you vote, you have no right to complain. Now, some people like to twist that around. They say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain,' but where's the logic in that? If you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they get into office and screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote -- who did not even leave the house on Election Day -- am in no way responsible for that these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess that you created." George Carlin

And you would be the only person in the public that doesn't suck correct? How bout you run for office?

Muddy45

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Covington
    And you would be the only person in the public that doesn't suck correct? How bout you run for office?
    We the people did vote these politicians into office that have systematically torn apart our country. They didn't appoint themselves did they? We the people sat back and gladly cheered for our side thinking it would make a difference this time, and it hasn't. That is why I said that I was starting to agree with Carlin at least on the national level.
    I haven't missed an election until now and I don't plan on missing a local election either. But, I refuse to hold my nose and vote for the best of the worst again in a presidential, senate or congressional election.
    I also have zero desire to run for office.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Like I said, I know I'm not going to change anyone's opinion. I answered the OP's question and my reasons for it. In the secrecy of the ballot box, all we have is our conscience.

Have a nice day. :)

You do not seem to understand that the Trump we see performing for the public is different from the man who built a multi-billion empire. He is not about to do something that would harm his interests.

WildBillKelso

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Northshore/New Orleans
    I'm on the train. Here is my ticket. Anyone but the lying criminal that likes Australian gun control. I reserve the right and hope to mockingly call the next president Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for the next four years.

WildBillKelso

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Northshore/New Orleans
    As to gun rights, if we remove Supreme Court Justices from the equation...

There is no doing that in reality. This election is about who gets on the bench. The uphill battle won in Heller/McDonald can be swept away very quickly and the upstart judges in the lower courts ignoring large parts of Heller/McDonald shows their hand that they are priming the pump to make this happen. Even though Louisiana enjoys good 2A rights recognition, it was only a few years ago when shall issue CHPs was just a glimmer in the eye of a lobbyist and the Clinton assault weapon ban was in place.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    THINK ABOUT THIS!

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77, and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are seemed to be lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life.... Ever.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Who does not vote or does not vote for Trump here ( Louisiana) is not a problem, he will win here, it the dumba$$s elsewhere who are the problem.

Top Bottom