Trump's top 25 in first 100 days if elected

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Let us all hope that he gets the chance to do it and that he actually does do as he has said. And above all, VOTE to help him get the chance. Our future depends on it!

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    Trump will carry Louisiana. He will have trouble carrying some of the more populated states and there are a lot of toss up states that are in doubt.

Personally I think his popularity is being under estimated.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I can understand some folks not being thrilled to vote for Trump. I just can't understand how anyone with half a brain would want to vote FOR the hildebeast!!???

I think a 'bad' Trump is much better than a 'good' Hillary...

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    “I beleive the electoral will decide this race.” That is something that needs to go we don’t need a bunch of a$$ holes making us their serf’s
    Wingate

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    As do I. Could it be any more obvious that they are trying to spin the narrative 'your vote doesn't count- so what's the point?' to those supporting Trump??

Don't listen to that crap- just get out and vote- and drag (kindly, but firmly insist;)) Trump supporting family members who have fallen for this BS there with you to vote for him.

It's never been more important.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    *I beleive the electoral will decide this race.* That is something that needs to go we don’t need a bunch of a$$ holes making us their serf’s
    Wingate

I totally agree, we need to have our votes speak for ourselves!

Ok fellas I did try to ignore this. The electoral college doesn't get to vote per se. It's the result of our votes. We don't technically have a national election we have fifty state elections. Each state gets to select the president then the fifty states each put up all their votes for the candidate who won their popular vote. Where this gets a little hairy is it doesn't matter if our state puts up 51% or 99.99% of the vote for Trump we cast the same number of electoral votes. So all the red states could put up 99.99% for Trump and the blue states could put up 51% HRC but if the blue states have more votes to cast they still win. It's not cheating and no one is getting bought off. Now there is always a chance of voter fraud, dead people voting, hanging chads, and rigged George Sorous voting booths.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Ok fellas I did try to ignore this. The electoral college doesn't get to vote per se. It's the result of our votes. We don't technically have a national election we have fifty state elections. Each state gets to select the president then the fifty states each put up all their votes for the candidate who won their popular vote. Where this gets a little hairy is it doesn't matter if our state puts up 51% or 99.99% of the vote for Trump we cast the same number of electoral votes. So all the red states could put up 99.99% for Trump and the blue states could put up 51% HRC but if the blue states have more votes to cast they still win. It's not cheating and no one is getting bought off. Now there is always a chance of voter fraud, dead people voting, hanging chads, and rigged George Sorous voting booths.

And I call BS on your post! I cant remember what year or which president, but way back when a president was elected by electorial college votes even though the popular vote was vastly different and would have elected the other person on the ballot!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    And I call BS on your post! I cant remember what year or which president, but way back when a president was elected by electorial college votes even though the popular vote was vastly different and would have elected the other person on the ballot!

It was Bush vs Gore. You can call it BS all you want to but it doesn't make it less fact.

And just like I said the popular vote nationwide could be a landslide for the looser because each state puts forth their selection. Each state gets a certain number of electoral votes based on population size. That's why the lib-tard states that are so heavily populated gets so many votes. The winner in each state get all the vote for that state example. Say we have 22 people voting in 3 states:
    State ones results are 8 Trump 0 HRC
    State twos results are 3 Trump 4 HRC
    State three results are 3 Trump 4 HRC

For simplicity lets assume each state gets to cast one vote

The popular vote is a landslide for Trump but Hillary won the college because she won two electoral votes and Trump had just one.

It's not voodoo it's not cheating it's the structure in which we select a president it's been the same since our founding (I think don't quote me on hat part). It has not change in our lifetimes that I can say confidently.

Top Bottom