Trust Notary in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russinbr

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Guys I just had my trusts drawn up by Mouthpiece, by the way a great guy to work with, but I am having an issue finding a notary in the Baton Rouge area that will notarize it. I have contacted several who refuse to notarize trust documents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll do it at no charge.

PM me.

Edit to add:

I think I've stated here once before that I will notarize any firearm related documents at no charge. I am in BR.

I believe that Mouthpiece and Kenny with Meplat (site sponsor) will also do the same in N.O. and Metairie, respectively. Both are good guys, too.

One more point- I don't know why the hell a notary would refuse to notarize a firearm trust document- All they are doing is attesting that the person whose signature appears on the document is the actual person who appeared before them and signed in their presence. Of course, while I was in law school, I remember a notary telling me that the notary exam is harder than the Louisiana Bar Exam, so whatever.:crazy:

Last edited:

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Allow me to add this.

Anyone around Deridder/Leesville/Fort Polk that needs their Gun Trust notarized PM me and I will also do it for free.

Top Bottom