TSA arrests for 4th amendment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    When I drove OTR in the 80's Tn was known for doing the same thing, Now the TSA is learning from the best

IIRC there was and is really not much expectation of privacy in a big truck, being a comercial vehicle, drivers are used to every kind of harassment .

Jus sayin Tn is famous for this very thing and so far I'm not hearing one if by land two if by C.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Age of the New American - Wimpus Americanus. Yep. A new androgynous sybspecies of what was once a proud, if belligerent, race of beings.

Seriously, people (the vast majority) claim they will "wait until their triggers are pulled". I don't buy it. And, more importantly, do they really think their violent responses and subsequent death or imprisonment will be any more effective than this woman's gallant act of bravery? HELL NO!

Why not fight now when the costs are much less than later? No blood loss now versus mass casualties later... No brainer.

Fire away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The Age of the New American - Wimpus Americanus. Yep. A new androgynous sybspecies of what was once a proud, if belligerent, race of beings.

Seriously, people (the vast majority) claim they will "wait until their triggers are pulled". I don't buy it. And, more importantly, do they really think their violent responses and subsequent death or imprisonment will be any more effective than this woman's gallant act of bravery? HELL NO!

Why not fight now when the costs are much less than later? No blood loss now versus mass casualties later... No brainer.

Fire away.

In what way are the cost less now than they would be later? It seems now you can go to jail for "fighting back." How about being more aggressive at getting the right people into the positions of control and power instead?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In what way are the cost less now than they would be later? It seems now you can go to jail for "fighting back." How about being more aggressive at getting the right people into the positions of control and power instead?

U got it, brother. And with reaching out to whomever is willing to listen & learn. Each One Teach/Reach One. Yeah, you are gonna get flak from "the New Ameri-cons" but that's okay. They'll come running to "our side" if and when we gain traction and start having NON-VIOLENT success.

The price to pay "later" - as when the economy is dropped and FEMA an shock troops are all over the place - seems to me to be death. It takes FAR LESS COURAGE to fight now when a victory can be had with LITTLE OR NO VIOLENCE than to "sit, brooding in a corner waiting for the next shoe to drop."

Just my opinion.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    ..."Now my hands are over my head and it's hard to breathe. My eyes water, but I will not cry.
    My voice is high pitched with the strain of it. I have to pause to pant between my word, but I'm all-in."

Yup, attention whore, and no it isn't well written.
    It reads like it was penned by a twelve yr old.

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    In the course of human history, no generation that has ever lost freedom has ever tasted it again. We are doomed. You can take that to the bank.

Top Bottom