Tucker Gun Leather

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Anyone use one of these holsters?

rlcompanyusa_2036_2343051

I'm thinking about getting one for the Sig.

Tucker Gun Leather

fm2

Juiceman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Texas
    I have a couple of Cover-ups for J-frames on order. I have tried them before and really liked them.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    They seem to be overpriced, you can get a crossbreed for cheaper than that. They are almost the exact same thing.

Almost the exact same thing except that the Tucker's craftsmanship and quality is leaps and bounds above that of Crossbreed. I had one. Hell, I have an MTAC and it's still not as quality as Tucker (by some accounts, same by others) yet still far beyond that of Crossbreed.

L

Louisiana Shooter

I carry in a Tucker HF-1 on the strong side and a leather cross draw on the left side. 1911's in both. Louisiana Shooters buys a set of matching holsters, belt, and mag holder for it's trainers on their anniversary dates. We all get black cherry with the diamond pattern so that we match even though we carry different guns. They are awesome holsters. They hold up very well, are very comfortable, and seem to get better with time. They were a little stiff when they were new but I've worn them over 1000 times since then.

If you sweat much you should consider getting two quality gun belts so that they have a chance to dry thouroughly between wearings.

Top Bottom