Two shows this weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Looks like the gun show promoters would try to coordinate a little. There is a gun show in Lafayette and Thibodaux this weekend. Not only will they take customers from each other, they will probably take vendors. Which one would be the better one to go to?

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Not only will they take customers from each other, they will probably take vendors.
    I highly doubt that for a couple of reasons. Smaller shows like these tend to be compromised of mostly locals who wouldn't travel very far to start with. And as far as customers go, the word is largely out that gun shows are on the decline and again they're mostly folks who wouldn't drive over an hour away to go to a gun show anyways.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Last few I’ve been to haven’t had anything worth the cost of admission.
    Same. And the admission just goes up every year to see the same old garbage that has been littering tables for the last decade. Chinese airsoft gear, a bazillion Glocks, and over priced milsurps just don't do it for me

JasonC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2024
    Baton Rouge
    The Gun Show.
    High prices on guns and ammo. A guy with good quality beef jerky but high cost. And maybe a guy who can grind a $300 knife into a $10 one that says "It is Sharp Now" as he hands it back.
    I just saved you admission cost.
    Ohh I forgot about the beef jerky guy. Best jerky I ever had but after his prices and admission I’m not so sure it was worth it

Kuhndog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Prairieville, La
    Sadly gun shows bring high priced stuff you can get much cheaper online or at a local gun store. There are no deals to be had. As others have said… not worth the price of admission

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It's been a while since I've gone to a gun show but it seemed like all of the "gun show deals" were on the stuff that nobody seemed to want and didn't sell well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom