Two weeks til Tough Mudder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I just checked again. We're up by a mile and they've added more obstacles. :squint:

I could have sworn it was 17-19 obstacles last month. I know there was only one Berlin wall because that's my biggest stress with an ankle full of hardware.

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    Cat, I dont know you except from what I have read on these boards, but I am impressed. That looks bad ass. I am totally signing me and my pops up for one of these. Not only does it look like a cool experience, but the fact that the proceeds go to the wounded warrior project is a big plus in my book.

Whew!!! Thousandth Post!!!

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    It's bad ass, it's f---ing crazy. I'm excited and very very anxious. Spec seems supremely confident I can do it. So we shall see. I'll be jogging at 7500 feet for a week before hand.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Beaver Creek in June, You Poor Baby!!!!!! Just imagine, someone on the North side of I-70, sipping a single malt scotch, smoking a cigar, watching you through binoculars.................:peep: Check out the Real Estate!!!!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm thinking real hard about signing up for the Central Texas one in October... I need a goal to train for, I have a hard time getting good workouts in without one

Rob go back to the SIG Thread pinned in the Off Topic section so you can re-do your SIG images with the new links.

Top Bottom