Two young black males arrested in Covington with stolen AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    What do you mean James?

That doesn't bother me in the least. I've said my name as well as my phone number on here several times. If you keep digging you might also be able to find some family pictures and I believe my addresss a time or two. I, unlike some, don't hide behind an internet persona. I also use the same screen. Same for the multiple forums I'm in and have shared the same personal info on many of those as well. Happy hunting.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Rather poor manners IMHO.

I thought so too which is why I did it. I addressed Joel because he said something about using real names. Figured it would be only fitting. And James had some urge to post Jeepercreeper's first name so... I figured it wouldn't bother him to live by that standard.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't bother me in the least. I've said my name as well as my phone number on here several times. If you keep digging you might also be able to find some family pictures and I believe my addresss a time or two. I, unlike some, don't hide behind an internet persona. I also use the same screen. Same for the multiple forums I'm in and have shared the same personal info on many of those as well. Happy hunting.

How do you feel about pics of your billet JK?

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I thought so too which is why I did it. I addressed Joel because he said something about using real names. Figured it would be only fitting. And James had some urge to post Jeepercreeper's first name so... I figured it wouldn't bother him to live by that standard.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you feel about pics of your billet JK?

You mean this one? The one i e displayed on every forum in in, including this one?

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Oh well as long as "they" started it, then that makes it ok.

/sarcasm

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Rather poor manners IMHO.

Poor manners would have been listing his full name, address, date of birth, phone number, wife and Childs names as well as wife's employment information. But I figured since everyone was throwing names around I may as well join in the fun and just leave it as that. It might have been Poor manners as you say, but even I have my limits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom