tyler t-grip adapters

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tangiltows

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Denham Springs, La
    anyone else use them and what has been your experience dealing with them. laura&vic

we've used them for years mostly on j frames but don't remember them being soo hard to contact concerning your order. phone contact is virtually impossible and e-mail is just as bad. i understand they are a family run business but would think that since they are the only ones left around that make this kind of product their customer service could be a bit better. their website seems to be locked in the stone age as no-one can order or purchase from it. not trying to bash the folks but has been over 3 weeks since we sent our money in and have no idea when we might receive our order. anyone else have a similar experience?

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I ordered two Tyler t grips last year. They cashed my check and then nothing for two almost three months. They don't answer their phone or answer emails. I sent two or three polite emails just asking for them confirm they had the order. Nothing. But then one day their was a package in the mail. It was my order. It was correct and the t grips looked just like the ones from the sixties and seventies. Good quality. Honest business. TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION. So I'd say don't worry you'll get your order. Someday.

Dave

Sent from my Nokia 920 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom