Typical Louisiana "Somebody Pay My Brother" legislation...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The only thing that is added now is the use of the camera. Running plates at random to gain PC has been used in LEO work for many years. When you run a plate you get all the information on the vehicle including insurance status. Now running the plates is just automated.

Its not just automatic its automatic with the data being funneled through a private company (with all the security breeches and identity theft this part cannot by glossed over) and then either relayed to the officer or a ticket is just mailed to the driver. The fact that this system is running and logs the information about me and relays information back is enough to be dangerous in the wrong hands. While you are traveling down the highway I'm sure its logging iformation about where I am and where I going so when they decided just in cruisers aint enough and they equip this same system to the red light and speeding cams and they get more and more because "dang it, we dont want to do this but you people just cant act right" we just opened ourself up to an overbaring police state. Where you cant go anywhere or do anything with out being monitored and tracked. When that type of tech gets taken over by say an Obama (cause you know he's literally Hitler :mamoru:) who has finally shown his true colors we will be up shits creek.

Also there is a reason we dont just replace all the police with androids. You have a brain and can think for yourself. Computers can't actually process thoughts and exercise judgement.

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I don't think hunting insurance violators is low hanging fruit. In Louisiana it's an epidemic.

Pull them over, tow their cars, arrest them, I don't care. Don't send BS tickets to their mom's house that they'll never pay.

Meanwhile it's easier for regular people who have insurance to just pay the ticket that comes in the mail, than have to take off work to go fight something.

Top Bottom