U.S.A. Chant Racist???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Is anyone REALLY surprised?

I wish we would just get on with the race war, the civil war, the ethnic war, the war of political correctness, the purging war (to eliminate phony liberals), the war of the states, the war to remove some states, and the calss war; and just get it over with so we can see who survives to move on!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Plenty of comments here about the situation: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...-fans-accused-racismabover-usa-123930890.html

Note this addition to the story:

Meanwhile, at least one report noted that Edison students may have inflamed the situation by chanting "Alamo whites" either before or after the "USA, USA" chant began. Still, while that claim was reported by one San Antonio Express-News columnist it has not been substantiated by other sources (though it has also been perpetuated by Alamo Heights supporters online, which doesn't necessarily speak to its veracity or lack thereof).

So in a way it was "racist" as they replied to the racism of "alamo whites" with "USA USA USA" insinuating that the hispanic team was not true Americans because of the color of their skin.

Just high school kids being high school kids IMO.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Is anyone REALLY surprised?

I wish we would just get on with the race war, the civil war, the ethnic war, the war of political correctness, the purging war (to eliminate phony liberals), the war of the states, the war to remove some states, and the calss war; and just get it over with so we can see who survives to move on!

Moving to the first state to secede...maybe I won't need to move

Wow , not long ago there was such a stir for secession I had expectations...seems to have faded out as a bad idea. Race war...oh yea helter skelter Charlie saw some ****, like Nostradamus with long hair and a swastika

Man...the possibilities for people to jack up a nation is growing everyday

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    My real problem is the fact that the liberal media is ALL about freedom of speech.......UNLESS, that speech is coming from a pro-America standpoint. If the results were reversed and the predominantly Hispanic team had won and the fans were chanting, "MEX-I-CO," no one would be saying a thing. Much like how the dude who went around tearing down Mexican flags from businesses in his town was basically deemed public enemy #1, yet when someone decides to torch the American flag, it's OK. It falls under freedom of speech. All hope is truly gone.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I think the chant was a taunt towards the hispanic school.

But I don't care and I think it's pitiful that it made national news.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    And on a side note, I'm walking out of my hotel room to the Mexican restuarant next door.

VIVA LA MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    OK, seriously, though, am I missing something here? I mean, only take what the video gives you, not including the Alamo Whites thing or whatever, how many of you really think this should be construed as racist? I mean, I just gave up the debate on another forum I've been a member of since 2008 because apparently, this is the most racist thing to ever happen on teh intarwebz.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Moving to the first state to secede...maybe I won't need to move

Wow , not long ago there was such a stir for secession I had expectations...seems to have faded out as a bad idea. Race war...oh yea helter skelter Charlie saw some ****, like Nostradamus with long hair and a swastika

Man...the possibilities for people to jack up a nation is growing everyday

Very insightful. Many have no freaking clue...

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    Juan Williams needs to get a life. First it was the Confederate Flag/Monument/Plaque/etc.......THEN it was the Christian Cross/Bible/10Commandments/Prayer.....NOW it's the American USA/Flag/etc..............(to all the neocons who ridicule and backpeddle about the Confederate things as being "old fashion" or "racist" or "irrelevant".....now they know how us true unReconstructed Southerners feel....and why we were/are right to stand up for our heritage)

Last edited:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    IMO you can't be racist against a nationality :dunno:

That was may rationale:

I don't see how it's racist. If people weren't so stupid, they would realize that you can be Hispanic/African/Asian/Jewish/Arab and still be American. I'm freakin' German, Irish, Scottish, English, Spanish, Italian, etc., but I'm still American. If anything, this can be taken as one team saying, "Hey, our team won this basketball game, but we can all celebrate this great nation." But, of course, stupid people want to say that it was racist and that a "bunch of white kids" were trying to tell "a bunch of spic kids" to go home, when that clearly is not the case.

Apparently, automotive enthusiasts have bought into the liberal media brainwashing that's been going on recently...guess I need to start spending more time on BS.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Very insightful. Many have no freaking clue...

Isn't it sad that the media runs the circus and some power that be somewhere runs the media...was it Stalin who said gimme the media ?? The way the media is a for profit biz is a lot of everyones problem

I have no cure...but I am thinkin we ain't far from it

So many want to explain why they aren't racist...or nation snobs...or what ever makes anyone think they are something...all comes from media attention, telling us what our position in society is.

I got better shoes, I got better skin, I got a better lifestyle...your prophet is full of **** and mine ain't , WOW

In an overall view, I'm thinkin IT is really almost over, how do we recover from too much information ??? From TMI with too little thinking ???

and top it all off with the world super power leadership so full of " agenda " that they can't see the forest for the trees, and not just from oslamma...go back as far as you like. Everyone is up to something and taking the rest of the sheep with them.

I can see how from here that there are factions who use this very reasoning to question the 1st...and to want to change the 2nd b/c the first has caused so much distention.

Stop Dawg...yer givin em ideas

Top Bottom