U.S. Administration cannot even Print Itself Out of Debt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    and WE get the bill for their mistake .... not surprised =/
    No we don't. Another article I read last night said the contracted company manufacturing the stuff doesn't get paid for their contract until they deliver the contracted quantity, and the payment doesn't change.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    We got info at work a few months ago about all the security features. Today we started passing out info to business owners on the new $100s. I am ready for them...maybe it will keep the idiots at bay for awhile. Finding counterfeit money is a pain in the rear end.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    We got info at work a few months ago about all the security features. Today we started passing out info to business owners on the new $100s. I am ready for them...maybe it will keep the idiots at bay for awhile. Finding counterfeit money is a pain in the rear end.

We still have older hundreds in circulation that don't have the security. If I were into counterfeit that would be my focus. I read a book about it before.......

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    We still have older hundreds in circulation that don't have the security. If I were into counterfeit that would be my focus. I read a book about it before.......
    Yup. I'm not saying the system is infallible, but I do think it will help even a little bit. The most common counterfeit that we get is the $20 bill. After that, surprisingly, the $5. Most people inspect 100's closely before accepting them for payment so we don't get too many of those.

blitztech

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Houston
    We get more counterfeit $10's here in NOLA than anything else. I've seen 4-$10's, 2-$20's (both printed on washed $5's), and 2-$100's in the past year

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom