SOLD: ULTRA RARE: Open Bolt semi-auto FOX Carbine/Pistol combo in 45acp&9mm!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    *ULTRA RARE, PRE-82 BAN, OPEN BOLT SEMI-AUTO FOX CARBINE & PISTOL combo package in both 9mm Pistol & 45ACP Carbine configurations!!
    *Up for sale is an original TRI-C Corp. 1974-1976 early first production Fox Carbine / Pistol combo. This weapon is extremely rare to find and purchase in just one caliber but even more rare and almost impossible to have in both calibers & in both pistol and carbine configurations! It fires from the open bolt just like most full auto weapons. It has 3 safeties which block the sear from releasing the bolt: 1.) 3 number combination lock; 2.) Pistol grip safety and 3.) Manual lever safety. It also has a detachable Walnut wooden butt stock that has a built in magazine loader and also will included both sets of changable pistol grips in black plastic & wood.
    - This is, to my knowledge, the only one ever available for sale in this configuration. A true one of kind opportunity to own an extremely rare weapon in preban '82 open bolt semi-auto configuration! It is a very uncommon and rather odd firearm resembling a Thompson submachine gun. This rare weapon turns up every so often in the hands of dedicated open bolt collectors.
    - The original Fox Carbine open bolt assault carbine was manufactured by TRI-C, Inc. in Manchester, Connecticut for only two short years in 1974-1976 due to a fire that completely destroyed the factory in April 1976. In 1977, the rights were sold to Dean Machine Products Incorporated (DEMRO PRODUCTS INCORPORATED) in Manchester, Connecticut. DEMRO continued to produce and sell these firearms until the early 1980’s only because the BATF made a ruling in 1982 that all semi-automatic open-bolt weapons were to easily and readily convertible to full automatic fire. Therefore, such weapons manufactured after the date of this ruling are classed and controlled as fully automatic weapons; (weapons manufactured prior to the ruling are grandfathered and are still considered semi-automatic). This weapon is considered semi-auto only and is legal to own in most states. *(You must check your local laws before purchasing as I am not responsible for you breaking any laws.) *Here in Louisiana, it is completey legal to own!*
    - The DEMRO assault pistol is rare beyond rare. The pistol (and only the pistol) was originally sold with the 10 inch factory submachine gun compensated barrel. This was only done for a brief time and very very few units were produced. The DEMRO upper receiver with the 9mm 10" barrel has the black plastic handguard and matching pistol grips. The FOX carbine with the 45acp 16 7/8" carbine barrel has the wooden handguard and matching wooden pistol grips.
    The 9mm Pistol configuration takes standard unmodified Sten magazines with the use of a metal magwell adapter which is included.
    The 45ACP Carbine configuration takes standard unmodified Grease Gun magazines.
    *To switch between calibers takes only a couple of minutes by removing the upper receiver pin, remove the current upper receiver and barrel, rotate the manual safety selector clockwise to the 12 o'clock position and pull out, lift the trigger assembly out of the lower receiver, either install the magwell adapter if new configuration is 9mm pistol OR remove the currently installed magwell adapter if new configuration is 45acp carbine, reinstall trigger assembly, install manual saftey lever, install the new caliber upper receiver and barrel, install upper receiver pin and finally repace the bolt head with the proper caliber bolt head. *(One complete 9mm and one complete 45acp bolt head is included; *Both bolt heads have their own extractor & spring.)

**FINAL REDUCTION: I have painfully reduced the price several times totalling a loss of -$1150 from my original asking price!!**
    **I AM SELLING THIS ULTRA RARE OPEN BOLT ASSAULT WEAPON COMBO PACKAGE FOR ONLY $1950 CASH!!**
    **If you prefer, I can sell the weapon setup only as the 45acp carbine configuration OR setup only as the 9mm assault pistol configuration. **Your choice of either the 45acp carbine or the 9mm assault pistol for ONLY $1500 CASH!!**
    **May consider partial trade: **(Trade price for the Fox assault weapon combo package in both .45acp carbine and 9mm assault pistol with all accessories is: $2500.)

Located in Houma, La.
    Call or text me at: 985-720-5346.

1490980379634.jpg1491971158695.jpg
    1490919625749.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom