Ummm Heard something about class 3 today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Did you know that if you Sue any state or the Us government, the state or country must hire a private lawyer to argue the case and cannot use any judge appointed by any elected official of that state so says the 11th amendment?

Did you know that the US Constitution says that the President and Vice President have to be elected seperately? Therefore the manner in which they just elected the pres and vice is Unconstitutional so says the 12th Amendment?

Did you know that the 14th Amendment says that Due to Obamas bloodline and popular connections he cannot be the President as it states clearly..

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

TDH i was just messin with ya... hell each time i read the const i find new goodies,lol.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Did you know that if you Sue any state or the Us government, the state or country must hire a private lawyer to argue the case and cannot use any judge appointed by any elected official of that state so says the 11th amendment?

Did you know that the US Constitution says that the President and Vice President have to be elected seperately? Therefore the manner in which they just elected the pres and vice is Unconstitutional so says the 12th Amendment?

Did you know that the 14th Amendment says that Due to Obamas bloodline and popular connections he cannot be the President as it states clearly..

TDH i was just messin with ya... hell each time i read the const i find new goodies,lol.

I know. I love Constitutional Law. I studied so much harder for both of the Federal Constitutional Law classes. There is plenty of stuff I don't know about it. ;)

I just like to look at the arguments from both sides and try base current interpretation. :rofl:

For those that have studied the history of the Constitution, it is easy to see that the interpretation of many things has changed over the years as the court has changed and many of the decisions that define a court or era or constitutional. Just look at the changes in interpretation since the Lockner era. It doesn't have any real bearing on gun rights but its interesting to see how different justices completely change the interpretation of the justices before them.

Everyone should start fighting with their pens now. I'm sure there are a lot of closet Obama voter's that own guns and haven't admitted it. They probably don't care about Class III rights, but if the British have proven anything to us it is that the government don't stop. They started taking here and there and now they practically have no gun rights.

I'm sure the many people who fought the British would roll over in their graves if they saw the size of the government today and the types of things they stick their noses into.

Doc Holliday

I'm your huckleberry...
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Watson, LA
    Well, I guess only time will tell what CIII stuff has in store for it, but almost everyone in the know agrees that CIII stuff is so highly regulated and expensive, that not much will be done about it. I could see them saying "no more SBR's or Suppressors, kinda like the '86 machine gun ban, but not rounding them up and destroying them.
    If it does come to that, I stand by my original comment of "not wanting to be a LEO on that day".

I won't be a LEO on that day!

Top Bottom