Unbanned... Were y'all bored?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Well, this is ironic. Y'all must be getting desperate to have me unbanned. Could you not find someone else for your entertainment? :dunno: Thanks for having me back, I suppose. What's new around here?

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Why would they un-ban you, must be a mistake. ..... let me pm the mods...

Just joking, didn't really notice you gone. But by all means, keep your head on a swivel and rack a fresh round!

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Mother of God....

mother-of-god-super-troopers-RJYsFE.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, this is ironic. Y'all must be getting desperate to have me unbanned. Could you not find someone else for your entertainment? :dunno: Thanks for having me back, I suppose. What's new around here?

It must have been in honor of the impening amnesty for the 12 million illegal Mexicans.

And it was agreed upon by the secret society;

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    762Nato was the origin.

Jnieman, what 20 year old do you know that doesn't like attention? I'm 27 and I freaking love it!

Welcome back, Ryan. Endure the coming ridicule with dignity...

I don't give a crap. Really. There are much superior pursuits; reading, writing, job hunting, learning a new language..... I am not the same guy anymore; at least, not so much of a fool. It is nice to see some of you. Heck, with Skinney unbaned, it begs the question: is this place under new management, and if so, are they mentally sound?

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Dishonored, I was told by a poster on here. Had no clue. I hope the admins do indeed ban me again. Life is better without the distraction, and you all likely better with out an idiot to listen to or belittle for past postings. If someone could, please convince the management to reverse their decision. There is an error.

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Dishonored, I was told by a poster on here. Had no clue. I hope the admins do indeed ban me again. Life is better without the distraction, and you all likely better with out an idiot to listen to or belittle for past postings. If someone could, please convince the management to reverse their decision. There is an error.

if you lack the capability to stay away, banned or not, and its giving you that much of a distraction man you need help.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.

you don't need to be banned, just click that little red x at the top right side of the page.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    I'm no significant contribution to this forum by any means....most of my posts are not responded to, probably because I may not make much sense most of the time !!! But I gotta say, I have never seen so much drama since I was a young boy listening to my mom talk about how ignorant soap operas were on TV 35 yrs ago !!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom