Unbanned... Were y'all bored?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    No, you said you didn't remember. Please don't be sensitive. I won't ask again, so please stop name calling.

You have proven the point. I was implying I didn't want to tell you without being a jack ass. I'm not going to answer you Nola. I understand where you come from, and all of you are a giant pain in the ass on the state of Louisiana so I expect no less on this forum. Feel free to drop it since I will not answer another question, or any posturing from you. You will probably reply anyway with some smart ass reply and prove what I have always said about you so feel free to be you and have a wonderfull night down in chocolate land.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You have proven the point. I was implying I didn't want to tell you without being a jack ass. I'm not going to answer you Nola. I understand where you come from, and all of you are a giant pain in the ass on the state of Louisiana so I expect no less on this forum. Feel free to drop it since I will not answer another question, or any posturing from you. You will probably reply anyway with some smart ass reply and prove what I have always said about you so feel free to be you and have a wonderfull night down in chocolate land.

Chocolate land? Wait, you think I live in New Orleans? I don't live in New Orleans, nor am I from New Orleans. I'm not even from Louisiana.

This is the second time you've insulted me without cause. I'm trying to be an adult, I would appreciate it if you tried to do the same.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Chocolate land? Wait, you think I live in New Orleans? I don't live in New Orleans, nor am I from New Orleans. I'm not even from Louisiana.

This is the second time you've insulted me without cause. I'm trying to be an adult, I would appreciate it if you tried to do the same.

Your location could lead some to think your a Chalmation.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area

So you aren't from your location? You have been there in your profile since you started here NOLAJACK

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Your location could lead some to think your a Chalmation.

Chalmette=/=chocolate city

And if that is an insult, you need to grow up. Nothing has involved your family or children so you should feel insulted unless you are a little man.

One doesn't need to feel insulted to realize insult was intended.

So you aren't from your location? You have been there in your profile since you started here NOLAJACK

Have you been keeping track for that long? I actually haven't been living here since I made this account.

You were permanently banned and here you are trying to start an argument with me, while I'm trying to avoid one with you. You snapped at me for asking you a question, I explained if you were to say you didn't want to be asked, you wouldn't have been asked. You have continued to push to create an argument, where there isn't one. Do you think you might have a problem?

Last edited:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    And if that is an insult, you need to grow up. Nothing has involved your family or children so you should feel insulted unless you are a little man.

image.jpg

Sounds like you might be running low...

:wavey:

Last edited:

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Speedracer, pass the nails. There's a few coffins here that need extra nails. And a hammer.

Oh, and we need the forum fascists unburied and turned loose :D

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Hunh Bruh moved to California when he decided to be a homo. His wife stopped giving him loving here when she found another man. She said he was too uptight from Bayoushooter, he just couldn't stop being an *******. Sad story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom