Unbanned... Were y'all bored?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    You have proven the point. I was implying I didn't want to tell you without being a jack ass. I'm not going to answer you Nola. I understand where you come from, and all of you are a giant pain in the ass on the state of Louisiana so I expect no less on this forum. Feel free to drop it since I will not answer another question, or any posturing from you. You will probably reply anyway with some smart ass reply and prove what I have always said about you so feel free to be you and have a wonderfull night down in chocolate land.

I'm curious about the "giant pain in the ass of the state of Louisiana" part.

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    Sooooooooo, against my better judgement, I am going to post in this thread.

No offense, but are all you mother****ers serious? Do you really have nothing better to do then to insult someone on the internet and measure E-DICKS? While my signature says "tired of my generation", I'm clearly tired of more than just people my age, because I'm sure several of you ignorant bastards are older than 25. I really just don't understand how grown ass men can come on to a firearm related website and argue like a bunch of prom queen candidates. If I was just reading this thread and didn't know what forum I was on, I would probably assume it was on some BravoTV/Real Housewives/Jersey Shore related ****. You spit dumbass remarks back and forth at each other like a bunch of uneducated buffoons. Wouldn't it be great if people could just contribute to the site in a positive way?! There are plenty of things wrong with our country, and people like many of you are part of the problem. Go read a damn book.

I said no offense, so no on can be upset with me ;)

Jmann

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge

No offense, but are all you mother****ers serious? Do you really have nothing better to do then to insult someone on the internet and measure E-DICKS? While my signature says "tired of my generation", I'm clearly tired of more than just people my age, because I'm sure several of you ignorant bastards are older than 25. I really just don't understand how grown ass men can come on to a firearm related website and argue like a bunch of prom queen candidates. If I was just reading this thread and didn't know what forum I was on, I would probably assume it was on some BravoTV/Real Housewives/Jersey Shore related ****. You spit dumbass remarks back and forth at each other like a bunch of uneducated buffoons. Wouldn't it be great if people could just contribute to the site in a positive way?! There are plenty of things wrong with our country, and people like many of you are part of the problem. Go read a damn book.

+1

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Er, you spelled judgment wrong! :D

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Allow me to give you some hope. :D

Stay out of the Off Topic Section and you won't see this.

The entire rest of the forum rarely displays the type of talk that goes on in the OFF TOPIC Threads.

Which is also why they are off limits to the public view.(*wipes brow*)

You must have an account to see the Off Topic Threads.

This is also the same for the Current Events Section. Out of View unless registered as a member.

Also every forums General/Off Topic type section is a mess :rofl:

but it's also where Epic Topics are born. :ninja:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Allow me to give you some hope. :D

Stay out of the Off Topic Section and you won't see this.

The entire rest of the forum rarely displays the type of talk that goes on in the OFF TOPIC Threads.

Which is also why they are off limits to the public view.(*wipes brow*)

You must have an account to see the Off Topic Threads.

This is also the same for the Current Events Section. Out of View unless registered as a member.

Also every forums General/Off Topic type section is a mess :rofl:

but it's also where Epic Topics are born. :ninja:

Not to mention epic hilarity. :p

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs

Jeez...Lighten up Francis. Put down the paintball magazine, go out and have a beer or two and get laid.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge

No, you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom