United States Flag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    A local "colorful" attorney in Alexandria has 2 flags with a picture of barak hussain obama in place of the stars, flying in front of her home which happens to be in an "upper middle class" neighborhood. I just read the "flag code" and apparently it is only illegal to disgrace or disrespect the U.S. Flag in the District of Columbia. :eek3: Outside the District of Columbia it is a first amendment right to do as you please. The "No Trespassing" sign posted below the "Americans Working for Obama" sign must be intended to keep American citizens from removing her "freedom of speech flags"!:rolleyes:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    What about property value in the neighborhood. Wouldn't that constitute as a "devaluing qualifier?"

It would in my opinion! Except for trespassing and criminal damage to private property charges, a little "Freedom of Speech" in the form of a flag burning would solve that issue!:rofl:

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    wcemi1a7pgdnpzwrpm8.jpg

zbaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    It would in my opinion! Except for trespassing and criminal damage to private property charges, a little "Freedom of Speech" in the form of a flag burning would solve that issue!

Hey, the 4th is coming up. Fireworks "accidentally" catch stuff on fire all the time..........

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I may or may not have removed a flag that was hung upside down on a van in Kenner. Just cut the line. Its not a "US Flag" so what happens to it after isn't an issue.

OR you can post a address and we can use the lefts tactic of protesting everything and anything bc it offends us.

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    A local "colorful" attorney in Alexandria has 2 flags with a picture of barak hussain obama in place of the stars, flying in front of her home which happens to be in an "upper middle class" neighborhood. I just read the "flag code" and apparently it is only illegal to disgrace or disrespect the U.S. Flag in the District of Columbia. :eek3: Outside the District of Columbia it is a first amendment right to do as you please. The "No Trespassing" sign posted below the "Americans Working for Obama" sign must be intended to keep American citizens from removing her "freedom of speech flags"!:rolleyes:
    Would this be the same lawyer that called the mayor a stupid a$$ white boy during the Cleco thing a few years ago??

wilkinsonrww

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Scott,La
    That's exactly what I mean by that too! It would be very interesting to see how that would play out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

candrews86

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    Lake Charles
    It's truly sad to see what people understand the flag to be and what it stands for nowadays. Unfortunately, stupid outweighs logic and common sense. He's a savior to most and the nation is falling apart and will continue to do so while morals and doing "whats right" disappears. The very "freedom" that founded this country will be the very freedom that destroys it. Their vote counts just as much as ours.

End of Rant

Last edited:

Bullwinkle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Let them be the FIRST into the camps...............

I continue to hear the comparison between early to mid 20th century Germany and this clown.............too many differences in the two.

This group is more like THE JONESTOWN MASSACRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1st Amendment protects FREE SPEECH, but it doesn't protect us from MORONS who exercise it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom