Unmarked Patrol Boats ??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    https://www.facebook.com/stpso/posts/534415863309060

8D1EC506-4045-44B9-B665-99760F3E02AE-2908-000002D4DED192DF_zps3c7d1633.jpg

Sorry derps.

JR1572

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    When I lived in Venetian Isles, (Pre-Kat) I used to love
    watching all the weird stuff goin' down Bayou Sauvage.
    Gunboats, hovercrafts and other stuff.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Fairly common in the neighborhood of eden isles? wonder why this is the first time we're seeing this.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Sorry derps.

JR1572

In this new technological age, everyone has a device that instantaneously communicates with someone. That's a lot of people suddenly spouting ******** to each other. Though conspiracy nut jobs will always be there, there is also a lot of folks that can't process the speed at which a news cycle now travels.

If your grandpa finally gets an I-pad or I-phone for the first time in his life at age 70, it is probably likely he is seeing things come across his device that he would not have seen or heard prior in his life, eg news, parody's, satire, and yes, even conspiracy theories.

Questioning some of these things does not make him a derp! Not questioning some of these things makes him a robot. Not everything that is easily explained to you is easily understood by the millions, and I do mean millions of grandpas that are now in the game. ;)

Go easy; Barnes! Go easy!

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    In this new technological age, everyone has a device that instantaneously communicates with someone. That's a lot of people suddenly spouting ******** to each other. Though conspiracy nut jobs will always be there, there is also a lot of folks that can't process the speed at which a news cycle now travels.

If your grandpa finally gets an I-pad or I-phone for the first time in his life at age 70, it is probably likely he is seeing things come across his device that he would not have seen or heard prior in his life, eg news, parody's, satire, and yes, even conspiracy theories.

Questioning some of these things does not make him a derp! Not questioning some of these things makes him a robot. Not everything that is easily explained to you is easily understood by the millions, and I do mean millions of grandpas that are now in the game. ;)

Go easy; Barnes! Go easy!

You're right, I should lower my expectations. What was I thinking?

JR1572

Top Bottom