US Economy=Philosophers Stone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDuBoulay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brusly, LA
    And everyone laughed at him.

It seems that Ron Paul is a lot more in touch than anyone gave him credit for. Smarter than the other 534 members of our legislative branch, not that that takes a lot to do.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Once upon a time, I was part of a group of about ten people who were interviewing a prospective manager. One group member asked the manager who he would support if one of his employees came up with a solution to a problem but was outnumbered by the rest of the group who offered another. The prospective manager said that he would support the "majority decision". I followed up with the question "But what if the lone employee was right and the rest were wrong?" to which he had no legitimate reply because to do so would have contradicted his previous response. In my mind, this man was not fit to be a leader and was not hired as a result.

Ron Paul represents that "lone employee" and, unfortunately for us, true patriots and leaders like him who dare to speak out against the corrupted status quot are getting rarer and rarer. IMO, the primary cause of our problems today is two-fold: (1) we do not have true leaders, just self-proclaimed opportunists who have established a system that benefits them at the expense of the majority and (2) for the most part, Americans have lost their grit and have become domesticated, either unable or unwilling to change 1 above.

The above video depicts just the tip of the iceberg of the truth. Unfortunately for us, the deceit, lies, greed, corruption, etc in America today is much, much worse and it permeates every facet of our society. Our only hope is that America will rediscover her grit and take control of the money maggots before it's too late. Otherwise, given time, the prophecies of Ron Paul and other patriots like him will become our realities.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    It seems that Ron Paul is a lot more in touch than anyone gave him credit for. Smarter than the other 534 members of our legislative branch, not that that takes a lot to do.

I also believe he isn't afraid to stand up against what isn't in the best interests of this country, where as other politicians will jump on a bandwagon to not be alone. He and Democrat Dennis Kucinich, and one other man are the only three that I've seen stand up for our rights recently.

Peter Schiff is a great guy as well.

Top Bottom