US media covering this?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    A floundering presidency heading for a fall? Barack Obama hits rock bottom in latest Gallup poll

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...obama-hits-rock-bottom-in-latest-gallup-poll/

I especially like the first comment....gives the poll a little more clarity.

542 comments
    Add a comment

cherokeekid
    04/15/2011 10:47 PM
    recommended by 133 people

Come on Nile, let' s tell the whole truth here. Obama still is tracking a very racist approval rating of 90% among Blacks which comprise 11% of the voters. That 10% is included in the 41%, which is almost 25% of the 41%.

If the Blacks weren't supporting him JUST because he is half black, his true approval rating would be around 35%.

If Obama had even half the integrity of the famous crook Lyndon B. Johnson, he would decline to even run for a second term and let the nation move on from his inept and totally failed presidency.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    A floundering presidency heading for a fall? Barack Obama hits rock bottom in latest Gallup poll

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...obama-hits-rock-bottom-in-latest-gallup-poll/

I especially like the first comment....gives the poll a little more clarity.

542 comments
    Add a comment

cherokeekid
    04/15/2011 10:47 PM
    recommended by 133 people

Come on Nile, let' s tell the whole truth here. Obama still is tracking a very racist approval rating of 90% among Blacks which comprise 11% of the voters. That 10% is included in the 41%, which is almost 25% of the 41%.

If the Blacks weren't supporting him JUST because he is half black, his true approval rating would be around 35%.

If Obama had even half the integrity of the famous crook Lyndon B. Johnson, he would decline to even run for a second term and let the nation move on from his inept and totally failed presidency.

Whats that other thread where it's saying bozo is a guaranteed win cause there is no one to run against him...gotta find that, these two need to meet

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Our current economic problem was created by Washington. It will not be solved by Washington. I personally feel there is a plan to bring down the USA's standard of living. BHO is part of that agenda. Collapsing our economy and bankrupting the economy is part of the plan. Why else would they continue down this road to disaster. After the collapse the politicians will build a utopian society where everyone is equal and we are all poor together. The intellegent hard working family man will live the same lifestyle of his drug addicted, babymaking, crack head brother.

There is a huge fracture in our country. Those working their asses off and paying for everything. And those leaching off of the system. I also include corporate welfare in the leach category. Everytime I hear BHO say "wealth redistribution" I want to **** in my pants. It's theft of my hard earned money plain and simple. I am intentionally not growing my business for tax reasons. Overtaxation has destroyed my incintive to grow my business. And the lazy phuckers getting my tax money have lost their incintive to work. So the Obama/Democrat model of taxation actually hurts the economy because it destroys everyone's incintive to work. The man is an arrogant elitist ass. Any gunowner who voted for him should have their head examined.

Last edited:

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    These two are enlightening also...

Clinton Lovell
    04/15/2011 11:39 PM
    Recommended by 34 people
    The first time around he had the press in his pocket and Democratic control of the legislature and governorships in the key battleground states so that he could eek out an electoral win. These states were Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida. Without them he cannot garner enough electoral votes to win the presidency. He knew this and now these are all controlled by the Republicans so he will have no ground game advantage of any kind and will lose all of these states. Based on the simple arithmetic the best he can poll is 165 electoral votes - not nearly enough to win and hence my comment. Perhaps the candidate has to be more than breathing to win, but it won't take much as Mr. Obama is now viewed as a liar who has broken every single campaign pledge he made - other than the pledge to destroy our energy markets and economy. Before we had nothing to hang on him because he voted "present" his entire career. Now we have a complete economic collapse, runaway inflation, more people unemployed than the day he took office and a complete foreign policy failure. It won't take much...

Clinton Lovell
    04/15/2011 11:30 PM
    Recommended by 69 people

Mr. Obama has succeeded in generating more moral outrage, more anti-Washington fervor and deep resentment of unions, liberals and Democrats than anyone I can remember. His lack of leadership makes Jimmy Carter appear to have been decisive and worldly; instead of incompetent and feckless - traits both men share. Another thing they share is their singlehanded ability to cause stagflation while they destroy our national security at the same time. On the bright side we will be electing Republicans for quite a while to come. Thanks Barry.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    The media pushed numbnuts to vote for him and get him elected, why would they report on his failings and the public's growing general dislike?

Pookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Instead of just chiming in with the usual echo chamber yada, I actually checked... yes, the U.S. media are covering it. Though Obama is hardly alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom