Used STI Edge .40

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eb03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Used STI Edge .40, First off this gun shoots great and the only reason I am selling it is because I'm getting an open gun and could use the money to help with the purchase. Im not sure how many rounds have been put through it before me but I have shot around 4000, lead only. It has a dawson ice magwell(red), dawson fiber optic sights, flat trigger, wilson ambi safety, stipple and undercut grip.Also included are 4 tuned STI mags. I can contact the previous owner if you have any other questions. I have pics but I cant get them to load for some reason, I cant email them as needed. I want to get $1300. Thanks

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    here's a pic for you... does it look like this?

519-Edge%2040.jpg

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Damn it, I sit here aimlessly gazing on BayouShooter all day, and then i finally decide to actually get away from the computer to do some work, and miss a great deal on a great gun in the 45 minutes that I am away. That is it, I can't afford to be productive at work anymore. :squint:

XD45ACP

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 26, 2008
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Damn it, I sit here aimlessly gazing on BayouShooter all day, and then i finally decide to actually get away from the computer to do some work, and miss a great deal on a great gun in the 45 minutes that I am away. That is it, I can't afford to be productive at work anymore. :squint:

I was about to say the same thing...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom