USPSA Level I RO Class - Jan 21-22 - Thibodaux, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Here y'all go:

It is official. The next Level I RO Class will be at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux. The dates are Jan. 21-22. Anyone interested submit your name to gatbullets@charter.net

I have had some inquiries as to the fee of the Level I RO class scheduled for Jan. 21-22 at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux. If you are a member of any of the Louisiana Section clubs (EAPS, CAS, Tangi, etc.) there is no charge for participants in the class. The fee is picked up by the Louisiana Section. Thanks. Club presidents, please pass this email on to your membership.

John58

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I had Barbara put my name on the list when they announced at CAS, but I also just sent them an email to be on the safe side.

jdphotoguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Jackson, MS
    A friend and I are interested in attending. We are both from Jackson, MS and members of Team Magnolia out of The Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club. Am I correct that the prices is $40 for attendees not affiliated with a LA club?

I'm familiar with the area, was at the Gator in Oct, but can anyone recommend a decent hotel close by, I stayed at the Hampton Inn for the Gator and could stay there again?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    A friend and I are interested in attending. We are both from Jackson, MS and members of Team Magnolia out of The Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club. Am I correct that the prices is $40 for attendees not affiliated with a LA club?

I'm familiar with the area, was at the Gator in Oct, but can anyone recommend a decent hotel close by, I stayed at the Hampton Inn for the Gator and could stay there again?
    Yes, $40 for each of you (unless you join one of the clubs before the class).

The class is at the same place as the Gator so if you enjoyed the Hampton then go there again. I have no personal experience with any of those hotels (I always drive back and forth from Gonzales) so I can't help you there.

jdphotoguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Jackson, MS
    Yes, $40 for each of you (unless you join one of the clubs before the class).

The class is at the same place as the Gator so if you enjoyed the Hampton then go there again. I have no personal experience with any of those hotels (I always drive back and forth from Gonzales) so I can't help you there.
    Thanks for the info, unfortunately Gary said the class is full.

Top Bottom