value of like-new xd-45

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lt1rx798

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    i have an oportunity to pay the pawn payoff of a springfield xd in .45. i think its a sub-compact, but im not sure at this point.

the gun has had less than 200 rounds through it, and belongs to a good friend. it is in brand new condition other than being fired, and will come as it did when purchased....ie, case/mags/etc.

what is this gun worth in sub and compact form?

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    i have an oportunity to pay the pawn payoff of a springfield xd in .45. i think its a sub-compact, but im not sure at this point.

the gun has had less than 200 rounds through it, and belongs to a good friend. it is in brand new condition other than being fired, and will come as it did when purchased....ie, case/mags/etc.

what is this gun worth in sub and compact form?

wouldn't the payoff be WAY less than the value??? I'd say probably around $150 is what the payoff is and the gun worth around $400.

lt1rx798

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    it is a 45, so it isn't a sub. the original pawn amount was $300. the amount to get it back is $420. i think im gonna pass on it. thanks for the info.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    450 is probably about average, with prices between 400-500.... 420 is a decent price, it's probably a compact (shirt grip with 4 inch barrel) that you were looking at...

lt1rx798

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    $420 is a good price still

it is a good price, but not a deal. i have an ar pistol ,and an ar rifle on the credit card until i sell the pistol... not to mention a bit short on cash, so it isn't something im willing to stretch for right now.

if someone wants it for $450. i will give you my friends phone number. the two of you can pick it up. the difference would be for his time and pain of losing his pistol.

it would need to be picked up before the 20th or it goes up in price.

Top Bottom