Video: Girl throws live puppies into a river

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Ogrish would have given that ***** response.

Liveleak will never be as hardcore as Ogrish was.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    For me it ain't as much about the puppies so much as it is the scarier things someone like her is capable of. Someone who ENJOYS throwing puppies in a river = not right in the head = bad news.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Why are you so obsessed about where the video was recorded? Most civilized countries have animal cruelty laws to prevent this kind of behavior.

Seriously? No they don't. Visit any country OTHER than the U.S., and things are FAR more F'ed up that you could even imagine. Maybe France and their little sissy laws would do something about it, but not many else.

A good friend of mine from Ecuador saw numerous murders while growing up. The police didn't care, and they didn't pursue anyone. As he once said "It's not like America - you can die there and no one would know or care".

It's different over here, trust me.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Seriously? No they don't. Visit any country OTHER than the U.S., and things are FAR more F'ed up that you could even imagine. Maybe France and their little sissy laws would do something about it, but not many else.

A good friend of mine from Ecuador saw numerous murders while growing up. The police didn't care, and they didn't pursue anyone. As he once said "It's not like America - you can die there and no one would know or care".

It's different over here, trust me.

I'm pretty positive all of the UK has animal cruelty laws. And pretty sure of Norway and Australia. I've been a part of a usenet cat group for ten years or better. From speaking with others around the world, I suspect they are similarly minded and lawfully enforced.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Why are you so obsessed about where the video was recorded? Most civilized countries have animal cruelty laws to prevent this kind of behavior. It's almost as if you're defending her actions because it may not have been filmed in the USA.

I'm not, But my original post hasn't been answered and people keep bringing up the point about it being illegal.
    It seems my simple statement about it might not be can't sink in, probably due to people wanting a pat answer to justify their outrage.

It's the outrage that I find sadly amusing.

And Quickdraw is right.

I am not an animal lover, but if i saw someone doing this I'd take the Pupies from them and probably throw THEM in the river.

But at the end of the day, they ARE property, and... well, go read my first post on the subject.

Just like the people who get worked up over people being cruel to animals, but have no problems with Abortion.

Don't get them ether.

A5Mag12

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    La-Tx
    animal cruelty laws prevent that statement from being true

Just one of many stupid laws passed by idiots that I don't abide by. If you don't like the way someone is killing their dog/cat then offer to do the job for them or buy them a box of bullets.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I'm fairly certain it's Eastern Europe/Wester Russia, based on the couple of words spoken at the beginning and end of the video. I would gladly lay odds that if my guess is correct, there's no law against it in that part of the world.

I'll hold my tongue on the rest of it, except to say that I can't watch the entire video, either.

A5Mag12

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    La-Tx
    i hope you don't feel the same way about child abuse :rolleyes:
    I hope you don't think children, dogs and cats are equal. Quit giving human qualities to animals. I love my pets as much if not more than most and cry when one dies. But how I feel about a pet can't cloud over the fact that it is still just a 4 legged animal that does not have a soul.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    For me it ain't as much about the puppies so much as it is the scarier things someone like her is capable of. Someone who ENJOYS throwing puppies in a river = not right in the head = bad news.

A lot of people in prison started out torturing/killing animals and graduated to "biggger things"......

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA

I agree it isn't necessarily the act of destroying the puppies it is the manner and the lack of respect for life. Someone who gets pleasure from inflicting pain is never going to be a positive attribute to a community or the world in general. No need for them so I agree with the throw her in the river solution....

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    i can't tell if you're trolling or really this heartless. either way, i am not continuing this conversation with you.

Troll, obviously.....ignore it it'll go away
    I vote for the bitch in the river, but break her spine first. Give her as much chance as the puppies had.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    God- some of the comments!

One wiseass said: "What? No skippers?" :doh:

Clearly she does need a boot up her rear, though- the little witch.:mad:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I've seen some crazy ish on that site :eek3:

You and me both. That site really pounded home the humans are nothing more than highly evolved animal theory. When you see individuals burning live people because they are "witches", burying their young, cutting peoples heads off etc it really makes you question things....

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I wonder if there would be the same amount of moral outrage if she had thrown a bag full of lizards into the river.

I'm betting 'no'.

I know your a science guy. I would state that the higher functioning mammals have the ability to experience human like emotions due to their higher functioning cerebral cortex. Therefore the response should be different for reptiles vs. the higher functioning mammals. What do you think?

You ever read about the contagious yawn being a sign of empathy?
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/human-nature/behavior/contagious-yawn.htm
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18682357

Last edited:
    Top Bottom