VIDEO: Is the Remington R51 really Mean Green's next big thing???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LegallyArmedAm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lake Charles, LA
    Remington recently introduced the world to the older Pederson Design in the R51 which is a sleeker and newer version of the Model 51 from 1918. This handgun was designed to be the next big thing for Remington in terms of concealed handguns. Let's see how it measures up!

Cybrludite

B.O.W. Crew #3.14159
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Metairie
    I treat new model guns much like I treat new editions of software. I'll let someone else be the beta tester & and I'll get one a year or so after it comes out & the bugs have been fixed.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Nice vid. I get the impression that everything you read online may not be true. ;-)

I wouldn't be upset if someone gave me one. I actually don't have a 9mm for myself. Wife has an M&P 9 pro series. Great gun, but it's not really mine. I don't know what I'll end up getting, but I'll go with a full size first. After that, I might consider one of these.

sphill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Leesville, LA
    If you go look at Remington's website, it looks like the R51 isn't even on there anymore. I wonder if they are even going to make that model anymore, especially since mine was returned under warranty and they sent me a full refund check back in the mail.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    If you go look at Remington's website, it looks like the R51 isn't even on there anymore. I wonder if they are even going to make that model anymore, especially since mine was returned under warranty and they sent me a full refund check back in the mail.

Might be the obscene amount of returns that did the R51 in. I want to say it was over 75%.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I haven't watched the video yet, but if I can get this one question answered, I may watch it:

Does the R51 get blown up with tannerite?

If so, I'll watch it. If not, I'll pass.

JR1572

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom