Vietnam Marine vs HOA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I am not surprised. I have encountered people who hate Marines and others who feel that EVERYONE who served in the military are beneath them. I typically get stern with these kinds of people. Last week I told a career civilian to think about what is happening in Iraq. I explained to her that it would happen to us if we did not have a strong standing military and hardcore young volunteers to serve.
    The contract that man signed to enlist in our glorious Marine Corps trumps any stupid HOA POS civilian maggot.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    People who commit these offenses and hate vets can kiss my ass. The men and women who volunteer there their lives, gives those bitches the freedoms, that they enjoy everyday.
    One more time they can KISS MY ASS.
    I would keep my stickers and raise a Effen Flag

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am not surprised. I have encountered people who hate Marines and others who feel that EVERYONE who served in the military are beneath them. I typically get stern with these kinds of people. Last week I told a career civilian to think about what is happening in Iraq. I explained to her that it would happen to us if we did not have a strong standing military and hardcore young volunteers to serve.
    The contract that man signed to enlist in our glorious Marine Corps trumps any stupid HOA POS civilian maggot.

Hell yea!! Tell them to come take it off.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    This, and every HOA, can fist themselves with a handful of broken glass.

HOAs are what happens when you get a busybody jagoff put in charge who has never had an iota of power in their lives.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's Texas. The stickers and SUV are his personal property, are they not?

Your move, HOA. ;)

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    This, and every HOA, can fist themselves with a handful of broken glass.

HOAs are what happens when you get a busybody jagoff put in charge who has never had an iota of power in their lives.

I've been looking for the perfect retort for a co-worker's ridiculous questions.... I think I just found it! Thanks!

On the HOA thing, I know "different strokes for different folks," but F@%K every HOA. Why would anyone sign a contract giving some dipshit the authority to tell them what they can and cannot do with their own property? If I want to park my boat in the front yard, you better believe I'm going to do it. If you have a problem with it then send me your address. I'll have my monthly mortgage sent to you to pay.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom