Violent flash mob tracker site

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I think some of those can be ruled out but it certainly goes to show the alarming rate at which these are happening.

Doesn't seem to have many happening near LA yet either.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That Wisconsin thread had me researching, as I never knew about this "trend". But apparently it is getting common to do a flash mob style robbery called a "rob and mob" and like 20 of our best youths run in a business and steal everything they can at one time. :eh:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    and 20 times harder to investigate and / or prosecute, who ever thought this up could most likely get a real job

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    ^THIS^

And being armed on a Philly bus would also deter walk up shootings. Too many "people" are getting away with life threatening behavior without having their lives threatened. Pop a couple of gun slinging youths in the face with a fo-tay and maybe their friends might change their life-styles.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    ^THIS^

And being armed on a Philly bus would also deter walk up shootings. Too many "people" are getting away with life threatening behavior without having their lives threatened. Pop a couple of gun slinging youths in the face with a fo-tay and maybe their friends might change their life-styles.

Where's Bernie Goetz when you need him. :draw:

Art

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I bet 20 times more bullets would stop this trend.

Were it in my abilities I'd promise you that is true

Gotta wonder if a day will ever come when direct action from citizen to criminal will ever be accepted like in the old west movies.

Great lines like " Reach for the sky you sidewinder " or " fill yer hand podnuh "

Sounds so dam cool till I think about being in the fray with my half walking self, I'm still goin to P T 3 days a week for my knee replacement, maybe I better hold off till I'm able to do my deadly strategic tacticle ninja moves at a full cadence

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Sounds so dam cool till I think about being in the fray with my half walking self, I'm still goin to P T 3 days a week for my knee replacement, maybe I better hold off till I'm able to do my deadly strategic tacticle ninja moves at a full cadence

For some reason I read it as "turtle ninja" instead I had to do a double take on that one!!

Top Bottom