Vote maness or cassidy, today, for sake of 2nd amendment!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Out of office will do lol

I cannot wait till she loses in December so I can write a letter to her reminding her she has been discarded like last Friday's trash because of her treasonous vote on pretendercare!

To me, it's really that simple! Anyone that votes against an independent poll in their own state where over 69% said they do not want pretendercare, and the politician does it anyway; must be thrown out! For the life of me, I really cannot understand why that isn't the only commercial run against her!

whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    I cannot wait till she loses in December so I can write a letter to her reminding her she has been discarded like last Friday's trash because of her treasonous vote on pretendercare!

To me, it's really that simple! Anyone that votes against an independent poll in their own state where over 69% said they do not want pretendercare, and the politician does it anyway; must be thrown out! For the life of me, I really cannot understand why that isn't the only commercial run against her!

:bravo:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!

Amen!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Here is the one I wrote to this Senator in Colorado who they voted out for his idiotic vote on gun control.

Senator John P. Morse
    200 E. Colfax Ave.
    Room 263
    Denver, Colorado 80203

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dear Ex-Senator Morse,

With all of the legitimate problems facing the US today, I found it most encouraging when I read that you had been recalled for your asinine views and cheerleading against your ex-constituencies 2nd Amendment Rights. It is refreshing to see that even Democrat Coloradans are realizing they have been duped by politicians’ hell bent on subverting the US Constitution for political gain.

I found this statement from the NY Times the most enjoyable:

*We made Colorado safer from gun violence,* he said afterward, as his supporters trickled away from a hotel ballroom here in his district. *If it cost me my political career, that’s a small price to pay.*

You know that this statement above is false! And you also know that you (as a career politician), will never get over getting thrown out of politics.

Agenda driven ideologues such as you have no business serving the public interest. So, for the sake of your state, I hope that this ouster serves as a notice that you should get used to a private sector job again.

Sincerely,

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    What's a "silver spoon doctor?"
    Did I miss sumptin'? Didn't he go to medical
    school and earn the title "doctor?"

I thought class warfare was the province of the left.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    What's a "silver spoon doctor?"
    Did I miss sumptin'? Didn't he go to medical
    school and earn the title "doctor?"

I thought class warfare was the province of the left.

Elitist. Unfortunately class warfare does exist in the form of rich snobs who think they are better than other people. Cassidy fits the bill in my opinion. Not even bothering to show up to debates on several occasions is about as arrogant as it gets.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I'm voting Maness. Even if he doesn't win, I think the numbers voting for Maness should show that people are truly looking for change.

Regardless, Mary can't win!

I did the same. I wanted to vote for the Libertarian, but a vote for Maness sends a stronger message right now!

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    What happens if it goes to a runoff and I don't like either candidate? I hate to say it, but I'm over this voting for the lesser of two evils BS. If the powers that be can't give me better candidate choices, eff it, I'm not going to even bother.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    What happens if it goes to a runoff and I don't like either candidate? I hate to say it, but I'm over this voting for the lesser of two evils BS. If the powers that be can't give me better candidate choices, eff it, I'm not going to even bother.

Mary says, "Thanks!"

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Didn't vote for Lary Mandrieu. Didn't vote for Cassidy. Voted Brannon McMorris. Get over it.

Want me to vote Republican? Get me a candidate I like better.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Didn't vote for Lary Mandrieu. Didn't vote for Cassidy. Voted Brannon McMorris. Get over it.

Want me to vote Republican? Get me a candidate I like better.

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one dissatisfied with the choices of late. It seems as though every election is Duke versus Edwards all over again...

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Elitist. Unfortunately class warfare does exist in the form of rich snobs who think they are better than other people. Cassidy fits the bill in my opinion. Not even bothering to show up to debates on several occasions is about as arrogant as it gets.

And other than consistently voting pro life and pro 2A what has Cassidy done that proves he is a rich snob who thinks he's better than others? Ever talk to him? I have, and he was very intelligent, warm and sincere. EARNED his medical degree and paid a lot of dues being a good doctor who sincerely cared for his patients. I support him and I don't own an expensive car, no boat and a moderate home. And I don't think I'm a snob. [I freely admit that he does have a "slick politician" look about him, but I try not to judge folks by their looks.]
    That being said, I also like Manass (haven't met him yet but plan on it in the future) and will quite possibly support him in future elections. And IF he were to make the runoff I would support him then.
    As to why he missed some debates, can't say. Prior commitments? Time better spent campaigning in areas where he was weak in the polls? His consistent conservative voting record speaking for itself? I dunno, just guessing.

Lyle Savant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Central (NE Baton Rouge, LA)
    Allot of voters at the polls when we were there, just before they closed. Glad to see a good turn-out. News Report indicates Cassidy is beating Landreau, but will go to a RUN-OFF; SO LETS SHOW UP ON DEC. 6th and all get behind ONE person.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Missing a debate can also be campaign strategy. If he knows he will either make the run off or win outright, why open himself up to the risk lf a terrible sound bite?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom