Voter intimidation ok'd for the New Black Panther Party

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    Another case of Republicans patting each other on the back and expressing nothing but opinions with no facts to back up their case. I'm beginning to think all Republicans are closet Gays.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Another case of Republicans patting each other on the back and expressing nothing but opinions with no facts to back up their case. I'm beginning to think all Republicans are closet Gays.

Yes please enlighten us unknowing republicans on the "facts." You couldn't rove the facts about the oil prices, I doubt you can provide facts here.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette

Isn't this why you were banned last time we had a debate with you? You couldn't provide the facts so you started with the name calling like democrats always do.

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    I never stated that I had the facts. Just that the entire article is one mans opinion and nothing more. The only facts I have are that most Republicans take someones opinion and try to make other people believe it is fact when in fact it is nothing more than dribble. Yet then again that seems to be all republicans can do is dribble. How Gay is that?

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    Isn't this why you were banned last time we had a debate with you? You couldn't provide the facts so you started with the name calling like democrats always do.

You continue to make the mistake that I am a Democrat. I should be used to you and mistakes by now. Shouldn't I?

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Fighting between Democrats and Republicans or Liberals and conservatives is just plain stupid. We are to the point were congress, the president and the supreme court have formed an oligarchy, the process has increased with every administration not just the dems or republicans. We need to stop arguing over the partisan ******** that does not matter and protect our Liberty.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I never stated that I had the facts. Just that the entire article is one mans opinion and nothing more. The only facts I have are that most Republicans take someones opinion and try to make other people believe it is fact when in fact it is nothing more than dribble. Yet then again that seems to be all republicans can do is dribble. How Gay is that?

"How gay" is it to babble crap about someone else spouting what you think is opinion and not knowing facts when you got nothin? The FACTS are that there was attempted intimidation at the polling place and that those actions were excused by Holder. Now unless you have something more factual I say STFU or put up....

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    I never stated that I had the facts. Just that the entire article is one mans opinion and nothing more. The only facts I have are that most Republicans take someones opinion and try to make other people believe it is fact when in fact it is nothing more than dribble.

Uh... what? Do you always sound so dumb when you post?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94b78rnWMP4[/ame]

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Are you kidding? You have GOT to be kidding. Dude, if you're going to call people out for having "no facts to back up their case", then you really should have at least a snowballs chance in hell of backing up your own assertions.:rolleyes:

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    What did I assert that needs backing up?
    LOL... stop it... just stop it... your killing me! LOL... you sound like my three year old!

But seriously, if one makes an assertion that a statement is not backed up by facts... then one must have the actual facts as they relate to the statement. Otherwise, how could you know whether or not the statement was or was not factual?

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

We all know the Democratic party is the party of Gays, welfare people, minorities, and antigun people. Look locally. Cederic Richmond with his anti gun legislation. What is killing the Republican party is many representatives have left their conservative roots and the voters are tired of it. The party must return to our core value or we will suffer the fate of California.

Richmond-and-Obama.jpg

lacowboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Scott
    LOL... stop it... just stop it... your killing me! LOL... you sound like my three year old!

But seriously, if one makes an assertion that a statement is not backed up by facts... then one must have the actual facts as they relate to the statement. Otherwise, how could you know whether or not the statement was or was not factual?

I have to assume you know how to read or at least have someone there with you that does. That said if you ever read the article at all you would know that it was nothing more than the opinion of one Texas Republican representative and nothing more than that. He even stated in his article that it was nothing but his opinion, and that he did not know why they had done what they did. He stated no facts as to why they did what they did. Only offered his opinion as to why.

The only reason I had to explain myse4lf just now is that for some reason you never even read the article, if you had you would not have need me to explain my first statement. Your 3 year old could have probably understood without asking for an explanation,once they learn how to read.

How gay is that?

Last edited:

joe_pec6014

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Hammond
    So does this mean that the Klan can hang out by the polls and get away with it?? They can put their tiddy whities on and just chill like the panthers were doing......with a night stick of course.:mamoru:

Top Bottom